Reviews for The Holder
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Please continue! It's really good!
thelostboyslvr chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
update update! :D
DreamerCarroll15 chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Really good chapter. Looking forward to the next one :)
Lover of Reid chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
That was great. I'm happy to see that her friend Irene and Irene's mother are doing ok. I'm so excited that Rebecca is close to waking up. When she finally does, everything will definitely get interesting. Ramona's motive is interesting too, I wonder what Hauser will make of it. I can't wait til you update again.
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
This is great. Just so you know, I absolutely love Ramona. She reminds me of a teenage version of Rebecca. With everything that is going on with her now, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to become a detective with the SFPD when she grows up. This Dale Warren is a rather curious criminal. I am very curious of why he decided to kill one of Ramona's teachers. I also love the relationship that has formed between Doc and Ramona- he's like her older over-protective brother and its rather sweet. I hope Rebecca comes out of her coma soon. I can't wait til you update again.
DreamerCarroll15 chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
I love this story. Its very good and entertaining. You really don't know what's going to happen next. It always kinda has you at the edge of your seat in a way. Ramona is my fav character along with Ethan. She's awesome and brave for going into danger, like going into Irene's house. Its sad that Mr McGennius is dead even thought we kinda just met him. The little memorial for him was a nice toutch. Looking forward to reading the next chapter as always. :)
Lover of Reid chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
That was great. Poor Ramona being forced to stay in the hospital over night. The moment between her and Tommy was really cute. When Rebecca does finally wake up it should be interesting to see Ramona try and put in a good word for Tommy. Hopefully they can find Dale Warren before Ramona or anyone else can get hurt. I can't wait til you update again.
DreamerCarroll15 chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
Haha this chapter was really funny :) can't wait for the next one :)
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
That was great. I am so happy that you updated again. For a while there I was starting to fear that you had maybe abandoned the story. I don't care how long it takes you to update again, I will wait for the next chapter, and I can't wait.
realawsome chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
hey glad your back my friend skylarknite has been waiting for your return! it was great keep writing
DreamerCarroll15 chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Its great can't wait for the next chapter :) its good to read another chapter to this story :) deffo worth the wait :)
DreamerCarroll15 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Loving this! Please update soon! :)
Sachikoisgreato chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Hey this chapter is great! Please update really soon like they catch dale and Ramona goes to the new Alcatraz and while they're talking sale chocks her through his cell. That's just an idea!
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Interesting. I hope that her friend Irene is alright, and that she isn't hurt. I wonder which 63 is holding her in her house?
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
That was great. At least her dad and aunt took the news better than I ever thought any of her family would. I wonder how her mother will react? Is a 63 holding Irene in her house? That text message was scary in itself.