Reviews for Young Blood
A www that was lovely
bantam-shine chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
This story was incredible! The character development & insight into Katniss & Peeta's motivations were realistic. The dialogue & evolution of their relationship was lovely. Loved Greasy Sae, Haymitch, & Effie's appearances. I'm considering this story canon because it was such a jump between the "end" of Mockingjay & the epilogue. Looking forward to reading more from you!
beserkerbeast chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
really enjoyed it
BB
marli630 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
I really like your series and your writing style (I've read some of your other stories too). You manage to keep the characters, well, in character, which I think is one of the hardest things to do. I like the tempo too. In some stories there's just too many "big things" happening all the time but you remember that the slow, everyday moments can be just as important.
I just have one problem specifically with this chapter, possibly some future chapters: Messalla. Messalla is the name of Cressida's male assistant in Collins' books, and he dies in Mockingjay. So either you forgot that he died, and got the gender wrong, or you gave the new assistant the same name. Either way, it's confusing and takes focus away from the story. Otherwise I really enjoy reading your stories, I don't usually comment on stuff!
bacolodgirl chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Oh my God woman, what are you doing?

Your chapter endings are KILLING me!

GAAAAAH . . .

I wish this were 64 chapters instead of just 32.
bacolodgirl chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Another great chapter:

"To think," she said, her tone getting lighter, "Finnick Odair kissed Peeta Mellark and not Katniss Everdeen." Hilarious.
bacolodgirl chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
This was SUCH. A. BEAUTIFULLY. WRITTEN. CHAPTER

I love that they're still shy with each other at the end, but you leave us with an image of Katniss standing at the top step, "her pale blue dress blowing in the breeze." What an image! Really lovely.
katnissandpeetaaretoocute chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
The way you've written this story is perfect, the storyline is amazing! I love how you always warned people about how much fluff was going to be in a chapter, this story is now one of my favorites! Thank-you for writing it! :)
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
This is awesome. You did such a great job! Can't wait to read the sequel! Thanks for capturing there voices so well it was really as though I was reading a continuation of the books. Only character I missed was Johanna. :0) thanks again!
MTK4FUN chapter 32 . 1/20/2014
Wow! This was a great post-Mockingjay story. I liked their slow growing together moments. I especially liked this last chapter with her confrontation with Gale. I'm going to check out the sequel now. Also a question. Were you the person who originated the name of Rye for Peeta's brother?
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
One of the best fanfics! Fantastic
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
After reading the trilogy I craved to know what happed pre-epilogue, and happened to come across this little miracle. I wouldn't be suprised if this was actually Suzanne Collins work. You are amazing! I'm looking forward to reading the other two stories written by you! :)
futuredweller chapter 32 . 12/15/2013
Now the story is finally completed in my mind..
It always been him and it'll always be him.
*Sigh.. I have to read them having children and my life will be completed. Hahaha..
I really hope Finnick didn't die though.. He has his wife and baby but he couldn't stay with them :((
AllForLoveAndHappiness chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I normally don't review stories, but I saw you were just one review away from 600 reviews and I couldn't resist. Excellent job on this story I am truly enjoying it.
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
I love your story.
It's probably one of the few from this fandom that seems real to me.
I love all the reasons and explanations you give for them choosing each other , they're what I've always thought too. It should've been much easier for Katniss to choose Peeta if not for her old deep bond with Gale. Like you said, maybe under different circumstances ...
You're a brilliant writer ,you should pursue it as a career if you aren't already.
Good luck with all your other endeavours !