Reviews for Dear Other Daddy and Mommy
Huntress Wayne chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Please update! I know its been a while but ive read this story like 50 times waiting for an ending!
jaggermon14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
u start stories so well it amazes me
dr.apples2grapes chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! LOVE THIS STORY!
Pixie chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I'm loving the story so far! but there hasn't been an update for a little while and I'd really love to keep reading! Hope you get around to it soon!
xx
Winter Prairie chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I was reading this months ago never finished till now but I love it.
And I like your plot everything about it... they should make a movie out of this its that amazing please please update soon!
PS: You should publish this in real life.
randomkitty101 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Oh please update soon! I'm dying from suspense! (Btw love Irey's dramatics! Totally hilarious!
QueenOfCastles chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
This is sooooooooooo good! I love it! I can't wait for the next one. Please please please hurry and update!
yob3 chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Interesting. I like how you "slowly" raised the stakes. I say "slowly" because it appeared to happen both quickly and slowly
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Iris is extremely annoying... I don't like her -_-
Princess Aixa chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Please update soon
Sapphire chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I really like this , and I teared up at one part
Great job
wicked.faith10 chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Again, you have amazed me! I'm sad to see the story nearing an end, but I have high hopes for a sequel! Very talented!

With respect,
Wicked.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Bruce is going...no he will kill Flash! XD
can'tshutup chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
I was, in fact, rather hesitant to read this story, as I am a rather picky reader. Though considering I have just spent an hour reading this story, you may rightly assume that you have indeed done quiet well with this story. The concept of the second generation of the league and the letters of a mystery daughter really is quite fascinating. I do look forward to reading the reunion between Sarah, Bruce, and Diana.

wow that sounded pretty good didn't it? i amaze myself when i use words/phrases like the ones i just used. because honestly i never use the word hesitant or fascinating
wicked.faith10 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
I am completely in love with this story! I have little bursts of passion for random stories, series, shows, movies, etc. the latest of which is Justice League. Of course I am a huge Wonder Woman/Batman shipper, but I love throwing in the next gen! This story is so gripping and ties so many plot lines. I'm completely enthralled and I do hope you continue to update! Well done!