Reviews for Dear Other Daddy and Mommy
Kary G chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Loved the story and I cannot wait for the next chapter )
Dextra2 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
This looks pretty good.
Baby Flash chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
MAH! UPDATE!
bookworm900603 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Uh oh. Hope they find her and she believes them. Jay's right about the haphazrad rescue thing. The superheroes are like volunteer firfighters, they are not omni-whatever. It'd be like getting upset at the fire department for not rescuing everyone.
spikala chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Wow! This was a very busy chapter, with a very different feel to it than the preceding ones. That said, I really liked it.

I have to say, I found the cut to Olympus was a tad disorientating at first. I had to go back and doublecheck I was reading the right fic! Sarah having to save the Olympic pantheon - way to raise the stakes!

I loved the Bruce-Diana confrontation; it was very well done and very in character. I had a brilliant mental image of Superman giving ‘the signal’ behind Diana’s back and Batman just ignoring him.

Go the ‘powerless reporters’! That line was awesome.

I couldn’t help rolling my eyes at Iris’s blabbing. The girl dug herself a hole and then just kept going _

I was shocked to find that Sarah had to be talked down from a building. She struck me as so strong. Confused and angry maybe, but not the type to try killing herself.

Jay’s diary was really sweet and his character came through really well. I couldn’t help awwwing when they were just sittiing there throwing fries to the seagulls.

Sorry to hear about your laptop – that really bites! Glad to hear there is a silver lining to it all though :) and I’m looking forward to the next update.
SmashGal chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm really, REALLY enjoying this story! I love the dynamic and the ideas, and I really love how Sarah develops to being innocent to being bitter and angry against the super heroes. I think it's a really great concept, I'm definitely going to follow this story. :3
wwbbtogether4ever chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
This is a truly beautiful story.. please write more...
Lu chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Cool, you're back!
Please update soon, I'm loving this fic! :D
Zerqyx notlogged chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'm calling that Count is Sarah
Jess Marylin chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'm thinking Sarah is the Count. But I could be wrong...
bookworm900603 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'm guessing that the count is sarah. Please continue.
Musingofapaperheart chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
awesome chapter:)
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
DUN! DUN! DUN! sooooo exciting!
spikala chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Good to know you are in a routine again. The updates are always worth the wait though :) I find myself trying to guess if/when Sarah is going up against the JLU.

I wouldn't like to have Bats and Nightwing on my tail though, those two are a bit too canny...
yeahnomore chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Really interesting so far, can't wait to see where this goes!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »