Reviews for Artistic Liberties
11souls chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
IM HERE FOR SOUL SPEAKING FRENCH. YEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
ahhhhh! 3
Miss Kittycat chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Haha amazing story loves it!
Miss Kittycat chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
Haha that was funny too ! Loving the story one more chapter to go!
Miss Kittycat chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Loving this!
Miss Kittycat chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Haha that was funny..
Miss Kittycat chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Hmm interesting...Gopher or Gropher or what ever the hell his name is is annoying
Miss Kittycat chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
If I was in Maka's situation I would just jump him boom problem solved!;)Anyway great story so far its really funny! Awesome \()/ !
NonUserNumber1 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
For anyone wondering what the passage that Soul said means, it roughly translates to "I think I fell in love once in my life ... and I know this is a bit ridiculous, but it was the story of a night. Just a fun night, a fuck she does not even remember because I think she was pretty drunk"
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Speechless. Absolutely love this. The detail and the intimacy was perfect :) MORRREEE PPPllEEASSSE
candescentmoon chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I'm happy that they're glad that they lost it to each other that time ago. The ending was great!
candescentmoon chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Oh my glob. Drama bomb. This is intense. My heart is clenching and I can definitely feel the emotions. This is so marvelous and amazing.
candescentmoon chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
I freaking loved the part when soul is like "damn, I have a nice ass." Priceless. I thought their banter was algebraic. Lovely.
candescentmoon chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I loved the part about the Eiffel tower. It was hilarious. This is mathematical.
marblegalaxy79 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I just have to say I think this story is so beautiful & I absolutely adore the plot, I translated all the French soul spoke & my heart melted. You did a wonderful job(: I do have a question though, did Soul know all along that it was Maka he slept with senior night? I mean in the translation it kinda sounded like he did but I am not sure.