Reviews for Ferte in Noctem
Awesomeness must be soon to ensue, eh buddy?
Something I feel you should add is this.
- Conner had kept a secret from Wally and Roy. Why did he go to the Forbidden Forest every (pick a date)? What exactly was he hiding? -
I'm not sure what exactly I'm thinking, but I'm sorta going for a way to introduce Wulf as a werewolf friend or some sort of magically mutated wolf pet.

The next thing I saw in my dayvision was Con standing at the edge of a snowy Forbidden forest, he does this weird complicated whistle thing, then, Wulf, big and fluffy, trott up to him, get a pet, then go back. Alwhile, Wally/Roy/whoever u want watching from a corner of the castle or something.
imsofebielous chapter 2 . 4/15
This is sooo exciting! I just wish you'd continue it though. Out of all the Harry Potter-themed stories I've read, this is so far the best!
chlolo1213 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Yoooooo. This story though, I hope you find something to inspire you too continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I enjoyed this. Please continue
Knext22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Please update!
MusicLoverBLD chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Oh my God pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you are gonna continue it O_O it's sooooooooooo good _
nerdgirl11 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
AHH SOME OF THE ACTUAL YOUNG JUSTICE PEOPLE! That is brilliant!
NakedScript chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hi Satellites on Parade I know you wrote this a while back, but as a fan of both Harry Potter and Young Justice this is just the best thing ever. I would love it if you could do an update, but I also understand you don't want to, as sometimes authors can drift away from stories or loose motivation. However I seriously love this, maybe even one of your best works. I think that you should pursue with this story. :)
Artemis is awsome chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
please write another chapter
alamodie chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I wish you would continue this, this story is sooo fun! You've hinted at enough things to give it a bunch of potential, it's too bad the storyline was cut short /

This would have made a fantastic story and really just a fun read. Excellent crossover choice.
Queen Sound chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awesome story
Questionable chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This is amazing and I only wish you would keep up with it cause it sparks my understand eagerness to know more!
KarmaHope chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Hi! It's your stalker again. You really should update this. I really, really wanna read it. Like, really. SO yeah. I think you have a beautiful thing going on here.
Jade chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
please continuee. :(
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I beg of you to please update this. I am on my knees pleading with you to give me more. It is the most wonderful crossover I've ever read and I see all it's fantastic potential. It's already amazing. Please, I want- no, I NEED to read more of Artemis in Hogwarts! Heck, the whole team in Hogwarts. F*CKING FANTASMICAL. *runs away thinking about Roy and Wally playing Quidditch*