Reviews for Ferte in Noctem
I enjoyed this. Please continue
Knext22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Please update!
MusicLoverBLD chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Oh my God pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you are gonna continue it O_O it's sooooooooooo good _
nerdgirl11 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
AHH SOME OF THE ACTUAL YOUNG JUSTICE PEOPLE! That is brilliant!
NakedScript chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hi Satellites on Parade I know you wrote this a while back, but as a fan of both Harry Potter and Young Justice this is just the best thing ever. I would love it if you could do an update, but I also understand you don't want to, as sometimes authors can drift away from stories or loose motivation. However I seriously love this, maybe even one of your best works. I think that you should pursue with this story. :)
Artemis is awsome chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
please write another chapter
alamodie chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I wish you would continue this, this story is sooo fun! You've hinted at enough things to give it a bunch of potential, it's too bad the storyline was cut short /

This would have made a fantastic story and really just a fun read. Excellent crossover choice.
Queen Sound chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awesome story
Questionable chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This is amazing and I only wish you would keep up with it cause it sparks my understand eagerness to know more!
KarmaHope chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Hi! It's your stalker again. You really should update this. I really, really wanna read it. Like, really. SO yeah. I think you have a beautiful thing going on here.
Jade chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
please continuee. :(
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I beg of you to please update this. I am on my knees pleading with you to give me more. It is the most wonderful crossover I've ever read and I see all it's fantastic potential. It's already amazing. Please, I want- no, I NEED to read more of Artemis in Hogwarts! Heck, the whole team in Hogwarts. F*CKING FANTASMICAL. *runs away thinking about Roy and Wally playing Quidditch*
LynDea chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
it's interesting so far:) i hope i can read more soon:)
Mark Joseph chapter 2 . 11/5/2012