Reviews for The Island
takers dark lover chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
So glad to see you got this all up and so glad to see you writing again! Welcome Back!
Loved this story great job!
haya97 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
your story is so awesome but plz complet it *puppy eyes* 3 im waiting for chapter 7 .
LegacyChick chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Shugs. I'm barely on LJ anymore and I do not post or write comments on there anymore. I was so happy that you were posting a fic on here again, because it became so boring on here and now you're leaving again :(

I'll still read your stories then, but you'll probably get no reviews by me on LJ anymore. Sorry.
luvcmpunk314 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Very intriguing story idea. You've got me curious about so many things on this one!
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
awww i want it to continue it was just getting good :( Can't wait for the next update!
RKOsNumba1Fan chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Ahhh! You're so mean for leaving it there, but it's so good.

Hmm, all this information about Zak as me just as curious as Randy is...and I'd also like to know why Cody puts up with Zak's shit.

But really. Really. REALLY. Please update soon. Loving it so far! Ah-mah-zing.
N chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
That last chapter was soooo good. I hope the next chapter won't be far off!
OrtonFan chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
This was a very informative. Zak is such a jerk. I hope he gets what he has coming to him. And that kiss at the end has me on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
AmarettoLove chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Eeeeepppp! You left me completely fan-girling! This chapter was so good! Zak has some issues and I'm with Randy I wanna beat his behind too. I can't wait for the next chapter OMgoodness!
AmarettoLove chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Well now this was a very interesting chapter. We know why Cody is there now and that Zak's a complete ass. And wow what's with Cody kissing Randy like that?Even knowing what Randy really is.
AmarettoLove chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
You have such a thing with these stories that keep me coming back for more... Well at last we have some insight as to why Cody is so bitter. I'm loving this! I can't wait for the next chapter it's killing me. Great work as usual!
OrtonFan chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Oh yay Zak is there. It's about to get interesting. Can't wait for an update.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I can't believe I missed this update :'( Seriously, I hate myself right now. Thank you so much for updating, I don't care how logn it takes you too update again. Just as long as you do, so don't be sorry. I'm fine with it :D I love this story to much to get mad at slow or not super quick updates. This is awesome, I'm scared for Randy, Cody and Justin. Poor guys :( I hope Zak is nice to them, at least a little bit! God, I love Randy and Cody in all of your stories. You make them so brilliant, I hope I'm like you. You should make actual books of these. Or what would be even more awesome, is after you've written like a thousand of these stories. Publish them all into one collage type of thing. Title it "The Ballad of Randy and Cody" I would buy that, lol :D
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter! Things are finally heating up between Cody and Randy!