Reviews for Unknown
SparklesJustReads chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Cookie. Come back! I'm loving this, please revisit! You're a fabulous writer and the story is very intruiging...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
LOVE THIS STORY ! SO GLAD I FOUND IT ! BRAVO!
guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Hope you update soon. There should be more Ares stories in my opinion.
Kathalla chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Oooh sweet gods, I love this story and I can not wait till your next update!
Daeneriafelixia chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
you have a nice plot and good characterization! I really hope you can continue the story :D please update?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Update immediately, please!
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really like this story. I'm a big fan of Greek Mythology and I agree with you, the Hades in COTT and WOTT is the most accurate. Not to mention, Ralph Fiennes plays the part well. Please continue to write this story, I would really love to read more. :)
Silver Katsuyami chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Im slightly upset that this is the first titans fanfic i chose to read because im notnsure if any other story will even hold a candle to this. Its informative and fun and i do believe i am addicted.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
wow, please keep it up. I like this story very much _
FollowTheSun22 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Update soon! Love this story!