Reviews for Thunder, Lightening, and One Hell of a Storm
scousedancer chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Beautiful story, I loved it! Any chance of a sequel?
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Oh wow, this might be the best chapter yet. I liked the rhythm at the beginning of the chapter, with one short, simple statement about Peter, then more detail, then another short simple statement. I thought that worked really well to highlight the most important things: he was alive, he was breathing, etc. I also loved how the doctor in her was still at the forefront, instead of immediately grabbing his hand, the way someone usually would, she goes for his arm to feel for his pulse. It seemed very true to Megan's character. My favorite line was about her touch his cheek with more gentleness than she even knew she had; that one just seemed perfect somehow. Great job again!
TutorGirlml chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
This chapter is short, but it is really effective. I liked your technique of ending it where you did, right as she pulls back the curtain, prolonging the suspense for us just a bit longer. :)
I also really enjoy you putting it in Bud's point-of-view. It makes for an intriguing perspective that is unique and engaging. There are several especially good lines of character thought and description in this one, but I think this bit is my favorite.
"Though they were walking together down the hospital hallway, he felt like an afterthought, like something that had been pasted on to fill a gap in the roster. He supposed he was...The others had gotten off easy.

They stopped abruptly in front of an open door. Bud looked from her to the rooms number and back again uncertainly as she just stood there for a moment. Noting her squared shoulders, he felt an odd disquiet steal over him. He raised his hand, stilled just short of touching her, and dropped it to his side again. As had been true for the past several hours, he wanted to reach out to her somehow."

Very well-written. Again, thanks for sharing this story...it's really great!
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
The first several paragraphs in this chapter are really descriptively beautiful, with the rain and the way it matches Megan's mood and what is going on in her head. This chapter as a whole really works to express her emotions and make it clear to the reader just what she is going through worrying over Peter. Hopefully, they'll know something soon, and so I'm off to read Chapter 4.
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This one is just as engrossing as the first! I'm still relatively new to the "Body of Proof" fandom, but you really seem to have them all in character. I like how you switched back to the secondary characters and showed their reaction to the news of Megan's attack and Peter's condition. I should be writing longer reviews, but I'm too anxious to go read the next chapter!
Keep up the awesome writing! :)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow...just what I remember from watching the finale back in May, but with the added bonus of your story giving the characters' inner thoughts and emotions as well. I'm dying for the show to come back so we can find out what happened and if Peter is okay, but your story may finally be just the thing to tide me over until then!
Thanks for sharing...I'm off to read Chapter Two!
Lindsaylove15 chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
That's so sweet! Hope you write more BOP fanfiction because you are a Fantastic writer and this is a FANTASTIC STORY! :)
UA chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
I've really enjoyed your story. As a previous reviewer already stated, I hope to read more from you in this category.

There really aren't enough BoP fics in general, and ones with a Megan and Peter focus are even fewer and farther between.

Thanks so much for the great read.

Shae
A Shy Reader chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
I enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Love your story. I hope to read more from you in this category with peter and the detectives in the stories despite the fact they are no longer in the show.

Great job!
Snowy midnight 942 chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
loved it! But I don't think anything like this will happen. Apparently the actor who plays Peter didn't get his contract renewed. I think they may kill him off! I hope not, he is the second best part of the show.
Besilea chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Cant wait for more!
A Shy Reader chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Yay for an update!

Finally, real communication between Peter and Megan.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lindsaylove15 chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter sorry about your computer, It happens to me too, :D
ParisNeverEnded chapter 22 . 7/12/2012