Reviews for Epiphanies
BlueMoon42 chapter 15 . 7/26
I am enjoying this story and hope you will update it soon
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 7/6
Great chapter
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 6/27
Response to ghosttown66's post on 6-25-2018: When the update portion only shows the day and month, it means that the update was this year (if there's no update till next year, it would then show the year).
ghosttown66 chapter 15 . 6/25
since there is no indication wich year the last update was ,i am merely inquiring if this story is stil active . Really liked the way this was setup and executed.

r3dd3v1l chapter 6 . 6/24
What does "Em" or "Am" even mean? Why are your characters struggling with three letter names like Ema and Amy? At this point why not just shorten it to E and A?

Apart from that nitpick the story is very interesting and well written. I like the idea of the Potters hiding in the muggle world. It's a pity they listened to dumbledore.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 6/9
Good first chapter
Mionefan chapter 15 . 6/5
Looking for the final chapter(s) to this tale. Some of this is familiar, but some seems different somehow. I'd read up to the previous chapter quite awhile ago and had forgotten much of the story until re-reading the whole thing to this point. Lots of work needs to be done on cleaning up the grammar/spelling, but then most authors have much the same problem.
mumphie chapter 15 . 6/4
Well...I have thoroughly enjoyed this. I truly hope that you will endeavor to continue on! I really want to know what happens next. I am confused with the 'exchange' though. What is it that she gave Death that he won't already have when her time comes?
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 15 . 5/29
Finally caught up on this and it's so good but wtf did Hermione give death sigh. Now that's a whole other issue and one (knowing death it's bad as fuck) that Harry may not forgive and well he won't know at all because it'll mean the deal is broken.
Damn this one is tough...
MoriganaMarie chapter 6 . 5/21
Seriously love this story! Great background and great plot so far! Okay gotta read more now!
Dreamer22 chapter 15 . 5/14
Love love love love love! I love it so much I reread the entire story for the third time just to read this one chapter! I hope that the next chapter comes out sooner! (Though I understand life getting in the way as well as trying to get everything perfect) if it takes to long I'll just have to reread it for the first time! :D
Beyondthesea16 chapter 15 . 5/14
nice update, a lot fighting taking place on so many different fronts, hope everyone makes an impact on getting rid of voldemort and his minions, waiting for more
DarkenedRose24 chapter 15 . 5/6
More please!
harmonyforever12 chapter 15 . 4/27
I love this story! I've read through it all pretty much in one go, and I can't wait for the next update.
Noacat chapter 15 . 4/23
I've basically dedicated the last two days to reading this story. It's fantastic. Lovely detail. Interesting plot. Great handle on the characters. It's a ride from beginning to end. Thank you, dear author. Even if you never again update, this story was worth every moment spent on it.