Reviews for Epiphanies
DS chapter 11 . 15h
Wow! What an interested way of handling things! I don't think I have read a fan fiction quite like this one.. Hope you will work on this story and update soon. Heartiest wishes for your real life, may you have plenty of inspiration and joy to continue writing!
PoseidonPrince chapter 11 . 5/1
this is good and next update is appreciated
jon08 chapter 7 . 4/23
Just come to this chapter and read your note, about Dr. Granger. In Britain, it is also the custom to address dentists, psychiatrists, and other medical professionals as a Dr. Any person who has a degree can be called a Dr, you can be a Doctor of Medicine, MD; Doctor of Dentistry DD. Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D or . A Ph.D can be earned in other disciplines, so for example you could be a Ph.D in Physics. Curiously a Surgeon is addressed as Mr. an affectation from when the local barber was often the surgeon, and had no medical degree, hence the red/white pole seen outside a barbers shop, representing the bloody bandage, (and no I'm not swearing there). From reading other notes at both ends of chapters, I presume you are not English, or at least not a UK resident, I'm not being racist or anything by that comment, just an observation and I wish to apologize if I've caused offence with it. From what I've read of this story so far, your knowledge of UK customs seems perfectly good, as well as your very insightful discussions into Magical France.
I'm enjoying this immensely and eagerly looking forward to finishing it, and will certainly be anticipating updates as they come. From my own experience I know that sometimes the Muse can desert you, even though you have the full story plotted out in your mind.
Keep up the goodwork.
GBTtown chapter 11 . 4/19
Awesome story, great update.
capo327 chapter 11 . 4/11
Harry won't turn into a murderer at fourteen. Harry already killed Quirrell when he was eleven. It doesn't matter anyway since putting down a genocidal maniac is not the same as common murder. I hate when logic like this shows up in any sort of story.

Still, hope you update soon.
fraewyn chapter 11 . 4/8
Can't wait for more! Loving this fic!
Ashmo21 chapter 11 . 4/8
Oh this was so good! I can't wait to read where this goes!
davepeters chapter 11 . 3/30
This is such an amazing and captivating story! I can't tell you just how much I've enjoyed reading what you've written so far. Looking forward to the next update.
ButI'mBatgirl chapter 1 . 3/29
I finally remembered my password. :) So now I'm coming back to tell you how much I love this story and I hope to see it updated soon and add it to my favorites. I love it.
Just found this story and it's fabulous. Excellent characterizations. Please continue!
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 3/16
You know Dumbldore might be right for once the ministry can be trusted about as far as you can throw it. She didn't take oaths to that meeting and a single word getting out means Tom could move his Horcruxes.
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 3/16
The magical world bashing is getting a bit weird how would the Aurors be able to track every magical murder let alone one that wouldn't be reported to them. Unless your suggesting they take over policing non-magicals which is a whole other kettle of fish.

Seems like an odd thing for a character to comment on knowing that. Also why are addressing lords and ladies as royalty.

"Your Grace" is really the wrong term for a head of house.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 3/15
Why is Sirius calling James Jamie. Why the random name change.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 3/15
Fights Basiliks out flies Dragons afraid of a fat man...
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 3/14
Can u please update this story