Reviews for Epiphanies
Good
Rae chapter 15 . 10/7
update please!
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 9/23
I think another reason for the high numbers in domestic abuse is due simply to changing ideas of what exactly constitutes abuse. 'Spare the rod and spoio the child" was taken at face value years ago. Things that were considered normal in disciplining a child year ago can land you in jail today in some places. Hence the frequency of child abuse may not have increased at all; changing definitions just make it seem that way.
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 9/23
Who was the martyr you just described, and when did this happen? The blood of martyrs is truly the seed of the Church!
Jake Crepeau chapter 7 . 9/23
I don't know which country you're from, but it's customary to call dentists "Dr.", since they go through the same training as any medical doctor. Dentistry is merely a specialty just like any other. While I'm really sure about this, I believe the title is also customary in the UK, and since the story is set there, it makes sense to use it.:-)
Finish!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 15 . 8/23
And the plot thickens. I am quite sure that the results of my observations are clear - just the aforementioned test.
Please update soon! This story is very intriguing, and I like the amount of research and thought you have put into the story.
I asked a question in my second review... Could you answer it? Namely, why do you end each chapter with 'have a blessed day'?
Tiffany Smithi chapter 11 . 8/22
My... suspicions... are beginning to bear fruit... We'll see. And yes, I am being mysterious. I like keeping people on their toes. Just one last check to verify my hypothesis, before I tell you what it is. /cackle.
I like the story! Or does seem impossible they're still on Easter break (oh, more symbolism!) but I can see it.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 6 . 8/21
I love your story.
I have a question though - why do you always put 'have a blessed day' at the end of every chapter? I wouldn't have noticed it if it was only one, or if it was 'nice day' or 'good day', but 'blessed day'? It is just a bit... Odd, shall we say.
Also, I think Hari and Hermione figured it able Skeeter's Animagus too quickly to be realistic. not really a problem though, just saying.
(yes I know I'm not logged in... Just search author's Tiffany Smithi. I'm the only result)
~~ Tiffany Smithi
I LOVE IT! Actually...come to think of it... This is one of the most natural Harmony fics I've seen. And for once, Ron isn't being a numbskull about it! I've NEVER seen that before (except in time travel fics where Ron never really knows) and it's so cool!
I'm very close-fisted with my praise - dying take it lightly.
Boy, I wish I was you. I'd skip a meal for a review like this one... (ofc, there's only ten ppl reading Tyria's Real, so... But still)
Tiffany Smithi (aka Tiffany Smith)
BlueMoon42 chapter 15 . 7/26
I am enjoying this story and hope you will update it soon
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 7/6
Great chapter
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 6/27
Response to ghosttown66's post on 6-25-2018: When the update portion only shows the day and month, it means that the update was this year (if there's no update till next year, it would then show the year).
ghosttown66 chapter 15 . 6/25
since there is no indication wich year the last update was ,i am merely inquiring if this story is stil active . Really liked the way this was setup and executed.

r3dd3v1l chapter 6 . 6/24
What does "Em" or "Am" even mean? Why are your characters struggling with three letter names like Ema and Amy? At this point why not just shorten it to E and A?

Apart from that nitpick the story is very interesting and well written. I like the idea of the Potters hiding in the muggle world. It's a pity they listened to dumbledore.