Reviews for Epiphanies
Garnetflint chapter 14 . 3/19
Great story. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I hope the muse will strike and you will come back to finish it. It looks like only a chapter or two would do it. A story this good deserves a proper ending.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 3/5
Please please come back and finish this, I wonder how Crookshanks and Headwig were when everything was going on, they must have been distressed.
punkyredhead chapter 14 . 2/14
Oh my freaking god... I don't know how I missed this story before. I don't think I have enough words to explain how much I loved this story. I hope that at some point in time you will finish it. I can't wait to see some of the reactions to Harry and Hermione being together, about their parents knowing each other and Dumbledores meddling and general fuck ups.

You made well rounded and likeable characters. I love how well you fetted out each character and how you built the story around Harry finding a family. You basically built a novel around 5 main characters and then spattered in extras here and there. Outstanding.
CelticCrossings chapter 14 . 2/14
I know it's been a while but I hope you update at some point :-)
CelticCrossings chapter 10 . 2/13
Hi, I'm just now catching this fic but I absolutely love it so far. Then bit in your author's note about the hymn, it's one of my favorites from my childhood, but I never knew the story behind it. Thank you for teaching my something new. Best of luck in whatever you're writing now.
jacenkenobi chapter 14 . 1/17
Best. Story. Ever. Please finish it!
daisycb chapter 14 . 1/14
What a horrible place to stop . I hope that eventually you'll finish this
EmmSea chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
More sub-plots than a community garden! This story is not a casual read, you need to pay attention to what's going on. The first few chapters aregrammatically speakingsomewhat average. Then a beta reader came on and the standard was significantly improved. The story is not yet complete, the last update being Jun'15. I'm of two minds whether to recommend reading now, or waiting til it's (hopefully) completed. It's a fine read, but it's a significant investment in time for an incomplete story ... a worthwhile read, go for it!
EmmSea chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
The last few Chapters have read much better. The 'employment' of a beta reader has raised the standard significantly.
EmmSea chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I'm enjoying this story, it's well thought out. However, the poor grammar and sentence construction degrades my enjoyment. One example, of many, ... They would also managed the political alliances that Harry might form. ... A proof reader would pick up these ... glitches.
Keylena17 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Please update! It's a cliffhanger and it has been a while. I love this story!
roon0 chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Brilliant
TheProphetBVB chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Been a year since this was updated. Hope we get another chapter. Great story and we just hit the climax. PLease don't leave us hanging.
Cringo chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
I really like your story! I don't think I've ever read another story with the idea of meeting Death thru building a bridge at the gateway in the department of mysteries. Can't wait to see the end of Voldermort and the dirty Hit Wizard traitors.
MarilynT chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Great story! I will watch for more!