Reviews for Sweat
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/13
Brilliant fan fic. I really enjoyed this well done
GoGlee chapter 9 . 2/17
Omg, there needs to be a senior year! :D amazing fic! Drunk Blaine is so fun :D
zantasia66 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
"Apparent track and field star, kurt Hummel"
Hilarious!
ljaynec chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
great story
ljaynec chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
very good story I like it.
ljaynec chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
good Story
DinaGoldberg chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Aawww... That was a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it.

Your writing is just amazing. I sure will be checking other stories you've written. ;)

Thank you.
DinaGoldberg chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
HOLY S***! WOW! That was... Uhm, yea...
DinaGoldberg chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Wow. I just found this story and I had to stop and say that I'm very much enjoying it so far.
DevilInWhite chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Are you gonna write about senior year? You mentioned it in the last author's now and I was just wondering.
lilyvandersteen chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I enjoyed this story as well (especially the first chapter, the IM'ing with Santana and the drunk Blaine chapter). So, though I'm late to the game, thank you very much for writing this! And if ever you decide to continue the story, I promise to review every chapter :) But I'd rather you continue the other stories I'm avidly reading first :) (The Nanny, Teach me what you know, You got me, Gemini, South of Houston Street, yes, I LOVE your fics, each and every one of them is amazing, beautiful, captivating, diverting, enthralling, fantastic, great, haunting, imaginative, juicy, kick-ass, lucid, mesmerizing, noteworthy, outstanding, praiseworthy, qualitative, remarkable, sensational, thrilling, unparallelled, versatile, x-rated, yummy and zestful! So please don't ever stop writing ...)
stacekins chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I LOVED it! I'm so happy Blaine reconciled, moved out of the looney bin and in w Cooper. I love Burt and Carol's relationship w both Andersons and finally how you left me with such a great feeling as to how happy Kurt and Blaine are and it felt like the beginning. Now, as to the author herself, she's just pretty awesome!
stacekins chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Definite win...as always!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I adore this! :D
MoopyMips chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I loved this! I really hope that there'll be a sequal :)