Reviews for Sweat
Niki July 17th chapter 9 . 8/28
You are so awesome! Loved Loved Loved it! Another great story. I am beyond impressed with you!
izzytheklainer chapter 9 . 7/9
I love it! I almost peed myself several times because I was laughing so hard! Especially at the party when everyone was really drunk! :D
CourageEsther1973 chapter 9 . 6/15
Yassssss! Senior year!
Tatyanah chapter 4 . 6/1
It was a great chapter very sweet and nice
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/13
Brilliant fan fic. I really enjoyed this well done
GoGlee chapter 9 . 2/17
Omg, there needs to be a senior year! :D amazing fic! Drunk Blaine is so fun :D
zantasia66 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
"Apparent track and field star, kurt Hummel"
ljaynec chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
great story
ljaynec chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
very good story I like it.
ljaynec chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
good Story
DinaGoldberg chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Aawww... That was a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it.

Your writing is just amazing. I sure will be checking other stories you've written. ;)

Thank you.
DinaGoldberg chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
HOLY S***! WOW! That was... Uhm, yea...
DinaGoldberg chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Wow. I just found this story and I had to stop and say that I'm very much enjoying it so far.
DevilInWhite chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Are you gonna write about senior year? You mentioned it in the last author's now and I was just wondering.
lilyvandersteen chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I enjoyed this story as well (especially the first chapter, the IM'ing with Santana and the drunk Blaine chapter). So, though I'm late to the game, thank you very much for writing this! And if ever you decide to continue the story, I promise to review every chapter :) But I'd rather you continue the other stories I'm avidly reading first :) (The Nanny, Teach me what you know, You got me, Gemini, South of Houston Street, yes, I LOVE your fics, each and every one of them is amazing, beautiful, captivating, diverting, enthralling, fantastic, great, haunting, imaginative, juicy, kick-ass, lucid, mesmerizing, noteworthy, outstanding, praiseworthy, qualitative, remarkable, sensational, thrilling, unparallelled, versatile, x-rated, yummy and zestful! So please don't ever stop writing ...)