Reviews for Lir'ar'adia
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Is someone gonna kill Sephiroth and if he is killed it makes Tom go insane and want to gather the Deathly Hollows to become a master of death and bring back Sephiroth permently. Can this begin the plot to the Harry Potter series, and when there is a Voldemort sensce can he craddle one of Sephiroths feathers and polish his wand when he is alone. And could Orion have given both Tom and Sephiroth the right to enter 12 Grimmauld Place whenever they want. Could the only way to stop Voldemorts reign of terror be to bring back Sephiroth and bring him to Voldemort. Can the first thing that Voldemort does when he sees Seph is run into him crying while hugging him,and Seph just wraps his wings around him and sings a Lir'ar'adian lulllaby to calm him down. And this is in front the Order of the Phoinex and all the death eaters (Sirius is alive). Could Minerva be so shocked to see Seph for the first time that she starts to cry, and she cries even harder when the first thing that Sephiroth says is "Where is Tombs is he alright, they didn't hurt him did they?"
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
For the love of Shiva update please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I absolutly loved 'PDA! TOO MUCH PDA!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I want more chapters really bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
For the love of Shiva PLEAS UPDATE IM CRYING RIGHT NOW I NEED MORE OF THIS!
j bear chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
this is an interesting concept, but i do not see where you are going with this so far. i will be keeping on eye on this though.
Keedra2173 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I'm so loving this. Though I do think you're out to torture me. I need more, I'll wait patiently(mostly).

Have some virtual brownies and cookies. Great job.
Verona-mira chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like it very much and will wait for more chapters.

It is very good.

lg Verona-mira
Keedra2173 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
If you don't continue this, I will hunt you down and skin you alive. Then I will cut off your feet and chain you to a computer until its finished.

Seriously, I'll give you cookies and brownies. Continue Please?
Drakelover30 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
More! Tom's well in line for where he would be with a friend like Seph. cannot wait to see the how the boys deal with Dumbledore, and he inevitable horde of fan girls pining after them as they get older.
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Well, hy wouldn't he be OOC? Tom in canon had no one to connect with and jsut became a bitter person from the bullies in the orphanage. The authoress, J. K. Rowling, herself said that Voldemort would have turned out differently if somebody had took the time to care about him.

As for Sephiroth, well, he's Sephiroth. Enough said.