Reviews for Texting to Heaven
Rascal chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Holy cow...
What a tear-jerker.
you're a god chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Well damn. I didn't think a person could cry this much at 1:30 in the morning, but it Haas proven possible.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Don't mind me while I sit here and cry my eyes out
catchthegoldensnitch7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow. That was just... wow. So heartbraking, so beautiful. There are really no words. I am stunned. Fantastic job at making me smile and cry simultaneously.
tranland chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Okay
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
so...now I'm crying.
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Please... Make a sequal where they meet in heaven! Just a short one! This broke my heart!
Ameadragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*sobs into pillow*
KeiraRizu chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This... this was SO SO SAD!

-heart breaks- I almost cried~ You did a fabulous job! It really felt like I was watching the show, and Dean had really died.

-favorites-
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You made me cry! (Then I saw your s/n, visualized it, then cracked up lol) well done!
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was so sad, you brought tears to my eyes and made me cry. It was wrote in a lovely way though, and I never cry at fics, feel special with that knowledge
dazedrose chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is how you cry after reading so few words. Heart breaking and perfect
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nooooo! Okay, if you're familiar with Tumblr gifs, imagine I'm using the one with the cat going 'no, no, no, no!' and add some ugly sobbing and tears. I'm so wrecked because of this story! Wonderful and you quite managed to capture the sorrow and longing. But it kills me that Castiel is texting; using a human device, to cope with his loss. That makes it so much sadder. :( Great, but sad work!
BTR-aholic chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Agh so sad. Poor Cas. I liked it. Maybe do another chapter of him and Dean being reunited to make it happy? ... Please
LeoAprilShipper87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was beautiful and sad. And it made me cry. Destiel is the most tragic pairing i've come across