Reviews for Emrys Revealed
oncefuturekitty chapter 1 . 7h
This was absolutely wonderful! I loved how Merlin was self-sacrificing as always but this time, the rest of his friends also joined in to create an amused-and-trying-to-hide-it Arthur and an infuriated Morgana. I was giggling through the entire second half (lolol haughty Gwen). Even better was the fact that everyone saw that Merlin actually *was* Emrys! Gwaine's last remark was fantastic and so very Gwaine. XD Thank you for posting this gem! Meow :)
GinnyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/27
I know it's been three years since you submitted this, but I love it so much. Every time I read it I started laughing really hard because it's just great. Thank you for writing this beautiful work of art. :D so perfect
MonJoh chapter 1 . 7/13
Awww ... that is a cute story. So what happens next?
Wow Gwaine! Point out something we all know! Love your story and can't wait to check out more from you.
QueenOfTheives chapter 1 . 6/28
This is one of the best things I have ever read hahahaah
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 6/15
Hehehe! Nice... w
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/23
Hilarious! I loved it!
Coolestbee chapter 1 . 5/12
That was hilarious. Thanks for the fun.
novelreader chapter 1 . 5/2
lol words can't even! This was brilliant, simple but brilliant!
XD LOVED THE ENDING! This is know my favourite reveal story EVER!
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 4/28
This was brilliant! I, just as Merlin did, did not expect everyone else to take Merlin's lead. But it was beautiful and I could actually see this happening in the tv show as well. I can see the promo in my head now where Merlin says that he is Emrys in front of everyone, and in the episode everyone else too do the same. It would have been a treat to watch and the writers could have come up with a way for Merlin to not cast that spell that would reveal him. Did I mention that I was overjoyed that Gwaine was the first to follow Merlin? Because I was!

As I said, this was an absolutely brilliant story and my only complaint is that we didn't get to see the aftermath. But I have to admit that you ended at the best point that best suited the nature of the fic.
MysticRose2388 chapter 1 . 4/24
It was short and to the point and ended with a bang of comic relief! I loved it! I really wish there was more though!
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 4/14
This is so cute. And I love Gwaine in this.
Not a Guest 22 chapter 1 . 4/9
Well, he almost got away with it.

I have to say, this is easily one of my favorite one-shots on here!
snowqueenelsa2014 chapter 1 . 3/27
I wish you can make the story longer. I really like the story and it started and "ended". I just wanted to see how after everyone will react about Merlin is Emrys.