Reviews for Emrys Revealed
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was brilliant! I, just as Merlin did, did not expect everyone else to take Merlin's lead. But it was beautiful and I could actually see this happening in the tv show as well. I can see the promo in my head now where Merlin says that he is Emrys in front of everyone, and in the episode everyone else too do the same. It would have been a treat to watch and the writers could have come up with a way for Merlin to not cast that spell that would reveal him. Did I mention that I was overjoyed that Gwaine was the first to follow Merlin? Because I was!

As I said, this was an absolutely brilliant story and my only complaint is that we didn't get to see the aftermath. But I have to admit that you ended at the best point that best suited the nature of the fic.
MysticRose2388 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
It was short and to the point and ended with a bang of comic relief! I loved it! I really wish there was more though!
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This is so cute. And I love Gwaine in this.
Not a Guest 22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Well, he almost got away with it.

I have to say, this is easily one of my favorite one-shots on here!
snowqueenelsa2014 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I wish you can make the story longer. I really like the story and it started and "ended". I just wanted to see how after everyone will react about Merlin is Emrys.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Pahahaahahaha brilliant!
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I love this! It made me laugh so much! I could have seen it happening as well, if I'm honest, of it weren't for season 5.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
something about that last line, "you mean really are Emrys?" just makes it perfect. well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
No, I am Emrys
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
ok, that was definitely funny xD
Jessiikaa15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I actually laughed way too much for this! Brilliant!
VoidTea chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
lol
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
THIS IS SO CUTE AHHH I JUST FINISHED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT AND NEEDED CUTENESS LIKE THIS.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I wasn't expecting everyone to announce that THEY were Emrys. Well done and well writen.
Thanks, for writing, posting and the laugh, it's appreciated.
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I did not see that coming...OH MY MERLIN THAT WAS AMAZING. And that last line...I literally burst out laughing and I'm supposed to be asleep right now :P
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »