Reviews for Stay With Me
mermaid from mako island chapter 11 . 3/9
Odd, I've the strangest feeling that I've read this one before...like, almost certain. Hmm. Either way, still a delightful read. I'm finding your little mermaid stories to be just the right mix of fluffy and suspensefully cruel that they're engaging and easily enjoyed. Thanks again for a wonderful story -
The Nameless One chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
I almost cried during the story. It's really precious! Thank you really a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
It's 'lightning' not 'lightening' :)
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it!
xSummersx chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Love it! Thanks for writing!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
This was a sweet story. I liked it.
Dreaming-Paradise chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Very intersting
Dreaming-Paradise chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I can feel the pain and it's only a story..my feet hurt now curse you! But the chapter's really cool!
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
That was a lovely story. Good job on the lasting scars on her arms and how she bore them with pride. It's a great ending.
The-Anime-Ninja chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
I love the story verry much not hard to read and easy to follow! Hope you make another fanfic xD
From strongblossom2012!
Luteana chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
I enjoyed the story very much. It was easy to follow, nicely written and fun to read. You did a great job.
norisclub chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
bravo! great fan fic i loved it and i hope you write another one real soon!
norisclub chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
D: gob smacked! wow that was awsome! wow! just wow! well done! :{D offical mustache of approval!
MermaidRaven chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
interesting very interesting
norisclub chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
wow tht was really good! oh my gosh to suspense is killing me! so update quickly! i dont have much time left! while i still can give you one here is a mustache of approval! :{D please enjoy it!