Reviews for Iggy Python's Flying Mint Bunny Circus
Em chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The title drew me in. And I hope you keep my attention.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
was that England using magic to baffle america to death as a joke?
bootslots chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
A take on the Dead Parrot sketch? AWESOME!

Also, I saw the word "lumberjack" in the title and "Mattie" in the first line and thought Canada would sing it. XD Cuz it would fit!
bootslots chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! *continues laughing for five minutes* I lost it at Iggy in a wig. HILARIOUS! (what's weird is that I had just watched the Spam scene five minutes ago!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ohmigod, I think I broke something laughing.
Could you do some scenes from Holy Grail? Because the only other movies to make me laugh that hard (ie, as hard as when I watched Holy grail) were Airplane, and (coincidentally) Hetalia:Paint it White.
bipping chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Dude, this story is brilliant. I don't know of you're taking requests, but if you are, I'd quite like to see the Italian lesson, and the failed execution in Russia scetch. I think they'd work pretty well with Hetalia, so yeah...

Update soon!
catgirl963 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
thank you for making this story. Monty Python rocks. I love the chapters you have done so far. My family enjoys watching Monty Python together and our favorite sketches are the Lumberjack Song and the Dead Parrot sketch in fact if someone were to say one of lines from either sketch everyone will begin laughing and will run through the sketch, it is so much fun. Please update soon, I love to have a good laugh when I read fanfiction and your story makes my day so much more fun.
Rina chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Oh, god! I'm reading this and watching Monty Python at the same time!
XiXi Scarlett chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Really, the thing that grabbed my attention was the title. I didn't even read the description, I just clicked this, and I'm GLAD I did. I haven't seen this Monty Puthon thing, but imagining some of these things is hilarious. Well done!

-XiXi Scarlett
InsanityAintOptional chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Lol... You should do the cheese shop sketch with the buyer as Switzerland and the owner as Austria.
livvykitty chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh oh! You should do the seduced milkmen skit with America as the milkman and England as the seducer! That would be fun!

I love this! I got into Monty Python because of this!
Girlygeek43 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Please do the parrot sketch of defense against fruit, those are my favorite bits.
Lilypad the Fourth chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is one of my favorite skits of Monty Python. To the point of which my friends and I would randomly shout "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" Love how you did this, btw.