Reviews for The Kisser Is Out
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Any chance there will be a sequel to this story? As really enjoyed reading it.
Doubletheweiird chapter 31 . 10/7/2015
There was a few points that looked like pieces had been left out and some spots where things didn't connect right but over all a really good story. It had a really nice plot too it and even with the disorganized spots it kept me intrigued and wanting more. Now I'm tired and don't feel like going back to specifically look for the spots I was talking about but if you are curious then pm me and I'll look back through for them when I answer. Love your writing.
Alguz1097 chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
This fic was perfect! I loved it!
Drarry4eva chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Cute story. You must not like Quinn that much since you bashed her so much in this story. I like Quinn but I really did not like her in this. And there were a couple of spelling mistakes but other than that it was a good story.
DancingQueen13 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
crazy kurt?
DancingQueen13 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I knew kurt was listening by the door.
DancingQueen13 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I thought Kurt would think it's Quinn you know in chapter 5
DancingQueen13 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
this is 31 chapters! I thought it was a one-shot.
ItsSkiBitches chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
Hey,

I loved this story so I was Extremely happy when you said last chapter that you were doing a sequal hope to see it soon ttyl

LGLS
Samfan23 chapter 31 . 6/19/2012
It was sooooooooooooo good. I cried tears of pure joy reading this epilogue. Bravo!
Lukas Scott chapter 31 . 6/19/2012
Aww, like Kurt said "so romantic"

It's the best story i've ever read, keep up that way
glanceupnerd chapter 31 . 6/19/2012
i love it i love it i love itttttt. love you 3
TVTime chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
Fantastic job with the epilogue! I think it was actually one of my favorite parts of the whole story! I'm so glad Finn apologized and committed himself to Sam. Like Puck and Kurt, I was pretty mad at him for hurting Sam too. Anyway great job!
Genim Stilinski chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
AWWWW! This was so sweet!
glanceupnerd chapter 30 . 6/17/2012
omg i got back from my college program and this fic was done already. wow. i cant even.

im sorry i cant review everychapter of this but i love them all. i love the puck/kurt relationship. i love how it was twisted beetwen finn/sam. i hate quinn, of course. i really love the end. youre so goooood

i just cant wait for the prologue and the next story. :)