Reviews for Gunpowder
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ahahaha Patty, I love her bluntness!
Wow I just realised that you read Artemis Fowl AND ship the same as me in it! Ahaha
Catyz101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Goodness, where do I even begin? This was fantastic! I could perfectly picture everything that was going on. You're characterization was spot on! Not to mention how funny it was because my gosh I couldn't stop grinning. Gah, I am envious of how much of a great writer you are. Your plot, paragraph structure, and vocabulary beats that of,mmmh, like half of the fanfiction writers.
It was sweet, funny, and deep. Most authors don't really know how to handle Patty in a Kid and Liz relationship, but you, Miss Goddess of writing, have done it with ease. .3. I am just lose of word to tell you how much feels this gave me. Thank you for the great read and keep up the good work. I really wish I could give you a review worthy of this story, but I don't know if that's even possible!
Silk Silhouettes and Lace chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
loved this too:3
Caraqueen chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
That was so sexy and perfect and ahhhhh. 3 I love that you included the bond between the three of them, something the majority of KidLiz authors forget (or pervert). I just loved it
Compactor07 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
hahah that was just perfect ! haha I blushed in some parts hahah! Amazing and awesome !
Rose chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Loved this story!
Perfect combination of comedy, romance, and family
_
LYRICAL-MONST3R chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
.AWESOME! I can't wait for more.I really love the description and detail you've put into these chapters and I hope you continue on in your amazing writing! Good luck!
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Ha! And I bet they will too! ;)
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
XD This story made me laugh sooo much! XD XD XD :D It was completely epic! :D :D
Ink Tsubasa chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Holy frigging flapjacks. Those two are such horndogs! xD

Very well done. I couldn't review earlier, but I came back to do so. And I must say, this is quite the chapter! HA!

If you're going to continue this, please make them have a baby! I don't know why, but I really want to see that. :3 That's be awesome. And preferably a girl...?

You gave some big hints so... yeah O-O

Update?
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
. Crap.

That was frigging awesome! Fantastic work Eevee! It was very pervy, yet classy. Great, great

I loved Ambrosia, and this a wonderful follow up. All in character, and acting naturally as they would. You did fantastic! And I honestly couldn't find any flaws, none what so ever. And has anyone ever told you your sense of detail is flawless! It can't be beat.

The conversation Kid held with Patty killed me. I couldn't wipe the perverted grin off my face! Lol!

She seemed so Patty! Devious and curious, but caring all the same. For Liz and Kid I mean. I must say, I'm super happy to see such a well written story for these two. Liz is one lucky pistol! :D Ha!

And the idea of gunpowder is fantastic. Even if they do not use it, they sweat it? I love that! (I'm probably killing you with exclamation points.)

I'm going to keep reading now. Good job, once more! Keep up the beautiful work my dear. Liz*Kid for the world!

Peace and Love

PeaceReaper
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I was so sure I reviewed this but I guess I didn't. for shame Mizu...

Moving right along.

Holy shit dude.

To be perfectly honest, I think you freaked out the community in the best way possible. This is so awesome. I felt like Patty embraced every single person involved in our chats. Like she was representing us the whole time.

I could go on, but that would be REALLY long and take forever.

Don't be disheartened, sometimes I feel like is starting to dwindle away into fangirl stupid land. Granted that's me being upset that pieces of fanservice crap is doing better than my fics that have a plot but I'm being bias. lol

Keep it up, don't give up

Swd
Sword of Romance chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Awww, how sweet of you! *hugs* Okay, the only word for this is epic. EPIC. I just about died laughing when Patty started asking him for details and I so needed a laugh today...and more K/L to read. Poor Kid though, lol. And don't worry about writing adult!Troika at all, I couldn't imagine anyone doing better. I love how you did Patty too. She's a lot smarter and grown up than most people give her credit for. Fantastic job Eevee! Can't wait for the next chat!