Reviews for All The Loose Threads
Ailis Ceana chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Awww! I love these:) its so hard to
F
zoe alice chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I loved every one. :)
Miniver chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
These are wonderful! Each of them suggests a wider story. My two favorites are Daughter and Service. Complement is not far behind them. Taken one by one, each is interesting; all together, they're a splendid tapestry, as you say, of Narnia.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Great fic!

And on the topic of the author's note, I definitely hope they will crop up elsewhere.

Caity :)
MCH chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Love what you do when bored. I can't pick a favorite but glad Edmund likes wine, Lucy and the secret passages. The Black Watch there is a regiment in Scotland called Black Watch their ceremonial dress is the Scottish kilt so had some confusion thinking of Edmunds secret army dressed in kilts and bearskin on their heads. Not suitable for a secret army.

Great more please.
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I like it! My favorites were "Beyond," "Section," and "Exploration." Especially "Exploration." I look forward to your next set, whenever it comes! And I'm sure that the Black Watch will be very interesting when explored. :)
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh, what an utter delight!

I love the idea of the Black Watch and the Royal Guard. Brilliant!

"Trip" made me giggle hysterically. I loved all of them very, VERY much, but I think "Lowering" was my favorite, especially "Edmund was always difficult when he was concussed . . . "

Great stuff!
Laura Andrews chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
These are all good; it's hard to decide my favorites :D Probably Section and Exploration.
Trip is funny. Oh, and I loved Oxygen :D Perfect. Write more!
basaltone chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Very nice little snippets. You touched on something I always wondered about, how the kingdom could be solvent after a hundred year winter, and how four children would be able to deal with something so complex. Perhaps Alan taught night school in economics?
zoe alice chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I agree that maybe this batch didn't inspire you as much as the first. However, you still pulled it off. And I adore everything having to do with Edmund and/or Lucy. :)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
My favorites are One, Three, Five, Nine, and Ten. I think. If I reread, I just might add more.
golden melusina chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I'm impressed how you can put so much meaning into just a few words. Just like last time, every one of them has been beautifully done. :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Great chapter!

I especially like a few of them.

#12 - I wondered how long it would take someone to use that exact phrase.

#14 - Normal is overrated. Although it reminded me of my family. We've taken it MUCH farther than that.

#17 - That reminds me of my sister sometimes. I'll have to remember Edmund's reply. It's probably more diplomatic than some of the things I would think of offhand.

#19 - So, how long did it take Edmund to do that? Or did he manage to do it before Peter? (I would be wickedly amused if you said yes. For some reason I'm really rooting for Edmund right now.)

Caity :)
MCH chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I loved 12, 16, could stop giggling at 17 for ages had the mental picture of the cricket match and the fauns. Like 20 as well. Great fun. More please.
Shukumei4U chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Loved 17, 18 and 19, but I truly liked them all. :)