Reviews for Jane Austen at Pemberly
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was very amusing! Very good idea, and a good read. A few grammatical errors, but otherwise, it was very enjoyable! Good work!
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It is a fun story, but I am sorry to say I didn't like it.
To me these characters and the stories they are in are about far more than romance and sexual attraction. They are very dear friends, whom I respect and love.
It hurt me when you had then swearing, blaspheming and talking filthy talk.
I feel that you were disrespecting them and Jane Austen in your portrayal of them.

I am sorry that this is not an encouraging review, but I thought you would probably rather know what people thought honestly than just have another hit without knowing why they did not leave you a review.
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This waa fantastic! I loved your portrayal of Austen, she was funny and delightfully clever. The set up of pairing each other to look at their characteristics was genius. I also liked how Austen did not secretly plan it and let them on their way but actually spoke her mind, it was most amusing.
Whosepride chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was amaaaazing! Hilarious! Totally spot on! I just loved it. *Takes a bow*
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
... That was totally wicked! I loved it. I adored it. Great great great concept and story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cool story I loved it!
Quietdaydreams0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ohmygoshhh! That was amazing :D I can't believe I've never seen it before! Keep writing please because that was hilarious! x