Reviews for The Voyage of Oblivion
Awwwww, they're so cute
4everfictional chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love it!
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Ooh! What happens next?! What happens, next!? I have ta know! I can't wait for what's next... :D
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Woah! I can't believe it ends here! You have a wonderful built-up for a story here, don't let it drown please! You characters are quite charming and make me want to know them better and watch how their relation to each other change and grow.
Aoichibi chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Any intention of continue this? Because its AWESOME!
More please?
me chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I don't suppose you are considering continuing this at all?
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
This is so good! Would love to read more when you get the chance!
SisterFreaks chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Continue... Please!
Lina03 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
wow i think this might become my next favorite crossover if you continue on like this. this fic is amazing! I can't wait for more, thanks for sharing and I hope you get the chance to update again soon! )
Cherrie-san chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
With Esama removing 'Alone together' this story has become one of the only 'Harry with Dragon' crossovers that I can find. Plus I adore the inclusion of Severus- his snarky sarcasm would sound adorable coming from a dragon. *Wistful sigh*Hopefully I will get a chance to read more of this soon?
TekaWolf chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
One of the authors in this category that I really like has taken off all their stuff. I just realized that I never told them how much I appreciated their stories. So I wanted to tell you that this is awesome, and I would very much like to read more of your writings. I hope that you continue this, I'd like to see what happens. Cheers and may your muse may never falter, 'Wolf.
koffa Supernova chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I hope you continue with this soon it's exciting, i want to read more.
New chap son O.O
Martesh chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This is awesome, like really really good! It would be fun if Severus and Harry came to Loch Laggan or Dover and Snape is continuously insulting Harry until the aviators try to give him another Captain. The reaction could be priceless!
I definitely like the way you wright Snape. Wonderful )
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I like the story so far. Interesting idea. As if Snape wasn't intimidating enough, you made him into a dragon.