Reviews for Evil Queens Don't Get a Happily Ever After
Can't you write a sequel and bring her back to life? I was so happy and then RIIIP out comes my heart
MyNerdEmpire chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
I should have expected that. It was in the title after all...
But what the fuck? Why must you hurt me so?
theatrelesbian chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
The most fucked up ending ever... omg.
Did you write a warning for tragic ending and death because I didn't read one ! Fml
I'm not going to be able to read any stories for like a month because of this.
Babyfingers chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Dear lord I don't know why I just tortured myself to read this but I'm glad I did. It was so painfully good.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
I am balling my eyes out on a public train and people are asking me if I am ok. I am not ok. This is not ok.

Someone give me a hug.. or a happy ending I cant take it!

you are mean. Beautiful writing. Mean. Terrible. I can't..
the evil queen bitches chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Oh my god I am crying so hard right now
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Wow, this was horribly heartbreaking. You have written it so well though that even with the ending being what it is and irrevocable at that, I have no regrets reading it. And this is with my heart getting shattered over and over again.

It truly rams home the stark cold reality that sometimes, there is simply no second chances, no I'm sorry, no try again, nothing can fix the finality of something or someone that is lost forever.

But the thing that I found terribly terribly cruel here was that Regina had denied herself over the misunderstanding (or misinterpretation) over Rumplestilkskin's murky phrase of what true love is supposed to be or could do, and this innocent belief in what true love is supposed to be/do precipitated all the unnecessary hurt she and Emma went through. It's just so cruel... But well done on the story, it was really so so sad.
Melody21 chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Amazing story! Wonderful writing. Just a shit load of praise comin your way. That seriously was an epic plot. But jeezus! Henry! That little shit! That is what really broke my heart. Coz deapite all other parallels, Regina to me, her happy ending is tied so much with Genry. Tay swan queen! Like im a hardcore shipper but i really love the stories that explore Henrys naievity and childlike approach to how things are if OUAT was truly set in reality and only focused on that. The one thing i hye is the disregard for a hardworking single mum being pushed aside for a birth mother coming along after raising said child for 10yrs only to be reqarded with the childs ungratefulness and hatred.

Dude seriously well done. And thank you for sharing.
Damnit-Janet chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
But that was magnificent though. Beautifully written. IT BROKE MY FUCKING HEART, but...yeah, cool story, bro :D
Damnit-Janet chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
RUDE! How DARE you?!
Lanaholic chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
I'm crying. Thank you.
What a great story with an extremely sad ending.
And the last chapter won't change that. :(
Well done dear! Keep sharing stories! You're blessed!
Lanaholic chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Only 2 chapters left snd this is what you write? MEAN!
But seriously, I found it strange since what happened at the end of the last chapter, everything just went normal.. but I'm glad that's not rly what's going on. Uhm.. yeah. If I don't want to spoil people with what I write, something confusing is the result. Haha.
Lanaholic chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I'm all fuzzzzy now. Omg omg...
Lanaholic chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I think I just died. And I thought I forgot how to breath the chapter before. I was mistaken. I... wow...
Lanaholic chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
Wow. This was a strong emotional chapter. Almost forgot how to breath!