Reviews for Run Him Like a Blade
clementine-rose chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
What a unique idea yet it flows so perfectly, your characterisation is brilliant and I am so hooked on this story, really fantastic stuff. Looking forward to more!
SherlockWhovian chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
I really love this story so far! You are a great writer! I cannot wait until the next chapter!

SW
Ynnealay chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
No! John, you have to stop! And oh, Sherlock finally admits his feelings...? Hehe.
montrealnightlights chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
YES! I LOVE UPDATES, seriously i adore this story.
Princess Unikitty chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
liked the end of this chapter. keep it up.
aelitacode59656 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
ABSOLUTELY. AMAZING.
A Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Amazing! I love the angst and everything about this story! I look forward to the nest chapter!
Ynnealay chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Aww... At least their not angry at each other anymore. I want to know how Sherlock will prevent John from taking anymore lives. Please continue fast!
Ynnealay chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Wonderful chapter! This is one of the best reunions I've read. John is not a weepy pile of angst and I love the tension that you so skillfully wrote into this! I will love to see more!
K chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Please, please, please let John see reason. Wow, you really know how to get someone hooked, don't you? :D
Ynnealay chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
AHHH! You have me so anxious! It's like I just suddenly ran to the edge of a cliff and have to wait to climb back up again! Cliffhanger! Oh. My. Gosh. Update REALLY soon! You had better! Please!
Thelostblacksister chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING UPDATE!
kayleelmiller chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Please update! It's been such a long time and I love this story so much! It's so creative.
K chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
You are amazing. Stories like these are hard to come by. I just can't wait for the next chapter.
Kittykanra chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Really enjoyed the burning clothes scene. I felt like it really added to the atmosphere of the story. Can't wait till you update again. :)