Reviews for The Good, The Bad, and The Crazy
Alecks454 chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
My fav thing i the chapter? Them getting hurt! what i like even more? Ashley Tisdale! She is my fav celeb we have the same Bday July 2nd! And honeymoon gone wrong? now that sounds awesome!
Alecks454 chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
haha Mercedes is funny! You know sometimes i get bored of the good side and like the evil side. Depends on wahts going on.
Alecks454 chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
LMAO! Ok that was really funny the part where logan was giving his speech about gustavo! I mean my stomach hurts and im out of breath for laughing so hard! The entire speech was making me laugh! That was my fav part of the chapter and the only part i really card about.
Alecks454 chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
Alecks454 chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
Don't know what happened in that chapter i mainly... Nvm. V.H. is okay
Alecks454 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Cat gotta love her sometimes! And i LOVE Glee! Im such a gleek it's not even funny!
Alecks454 chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Ugh! Im with Jade! I am finding out i have more and more in common with her. Welli am not a mean person. But i hate things alot of things not as much as jade. I like sicssors. Andblack but i wear other colors besides just black...
Alecks454 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
WOOT! WOOT! Carlos and Stephanie back together! out of all the couples they make me happy! Well James and CAt or okay.
Alecks454 chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Ryleigh is just... And Carlos lol! Happy ex couple rules!
Alecks454 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
STEPHANIE!
Alecks454 chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
No no Camille you are not talking Jealousy they are Carzy! Is it just me o does this remind anyone of the Miley Cyrus getting Married to Liam hemsworth? The bright side is she is out of high school and almost 20! Why would Mercedes.. OH!
Alecks454 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
It's a good story but i liked it when they were not dating so... When everyone was in lakeview. I hope i don't sound mean just being honest! But you are a great writer!
Alecks454 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
I get irrateated easily mostly around adults. But other then that im a reall funny person! Also way to Cave parents... If i asked my dad thathe will kim the boy and me! Mumbles and rants... Teenage married stupid people asdfghjkl;'!
Alecks454 chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Yes go Kendall! and so much for the talk Trina...
Alecks454 chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Ok I LOVE What Mr. Layton said at the end! Hopefully a wake up call!