Reviews for These Emerald Eyes
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Interesting wording :) I think you did quite a good job on it.
Rosefeather chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very good poem. Very short, but I guess if it has to be 100 words it will be a bit short. :)

I can see how a 100 word limit would impose on your word choice, but the last line seems a little odd to me. Something like these emerald eyes have seen death would make more sense to me, and maybe you could delete the word now after these emerald eyes are old.

But, that's just a thought, and overall, this was well written and I liked it.

Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really loved how you used his eyes to describe Harry's mentality. You got so much emotion in so little words. Great drabble!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
An excellent, excellent use of 100 words :) You've created mood and intrigue. Well done!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is a really good, short snippet of the person within. And I'm not sure about you, but haven't we all looked in the mirror once and been disappointed with what we see? For Harry though, it's not disappointment or desire. What he sees is all that he was, and henceforth, all that he's not. I believe it's a very accurate portrayal to someone as "pure" as he used to be. Because he never wanted any of that stuff. It had just sort of taken its course.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Well, I absolutely loved this. It was just perfect.

Though, I think that, "and that is what he notices. Haunted emerald eyes." - I think it would read better with a dash instead of a period.

The last line was completely perfect.