Reviews for Pretty Boy
caspasta chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So cute!
1NCISfanatic chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Super cute and believable! :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I am in love with all of your LoK fics! Great job on this one. Humorous and cute!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Interesting, I suppose … I think it should be rated T instead of K, since it mentions lust and includes a powerful kiss.

"To say this was a minor break in character was an understatement." That's true; but I guess any OOC-ness is pardonable because only two episodes were released online when this was written.

I really liked the last two lines.
I-Am-Jason-Son-Of-Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
...I FEEL SO AWKWARD HERE...LIKE I'M A DUDE IN THE MIDDLE OF SQUEALING FANGIRLS...Ergh, good story, but uncomfortably fluffy and mushy for me, only cause I'm a dude. But the humor? Pretty goooodddddd. Great job : DDDD
Psychosomatic Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was cute. :) It made me giggle a bit, these guys were so i character. Hopefully, we'll see some on-screen fluff between Korra and Mako! I was so disappointed that Zuko and Katara didn't end up together, so maybe these two will?
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I like how Mako was all flustered and stuff. Cute.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
"You wanna go toe t toe with me, Pretty Boy?"

THAT IS MY NEW LINE! :D Great fic; SO FLIPPING CUTE!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I can only hope this actually happens in the series! I love MaKorra!
euphoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
how lovely to see mako jealous! love it!
Paintdripps chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOL! My favorite line:

"Um," Bolin spoke up, "I'm going to go…over there. I see someone to talk to so that I am not here."

Ah, Bolin. He reminds me of my brother. :)
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was very sweet and very cute. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for posting it. :)

hpswst101
john-watsons-moustache chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i'd say they're more than made up bolin
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Fangirling to the max.

omg I feel so bubbly and giggly and

Kyahhhhh~~~!