Reviews for Determined to be Delusional
writingisrelaxing chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Haha Oooh my god this was HILARIOUS! "He was asking for it! " hahahahaha god I'm crying of laughter right now X,D that was so good... Right to my favorites it goes!
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
(Facepalms)

Oh brother...that toy really is determined to be delusional! -_-

I've gotta fave this! XD
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I LOVE this! This is SO hilarious and SO in-character, which exactly what you want from a story written to be like an alternate version of the actual scene it's replacing. This story could have literally replaced the original one from the movie. Seriously. You left no stray ends or anything. You picked up where it would have picked up and dropped it off where it would have dropped off.

Not to mention the dialog and actions from all the characters were so funny and right on it. I'd swear I was actually reading an alternate script from the movie. I think my favorite line is:

He marched to the so-called "ship" and ripped off the piece of tape securing the wing into place. "Oh no! I just undid weeks of extensive, complicated work." He stuck the tape back on. "Wow! I just redid weeks of extensive, complicated work."

That is just...SO Woody. XD Especially Woody from the first Toy Story, because he's not only sarcastic, but he's sarcastic in that very annoyed way he was with Buzz then. And Buzz in his...extreme deluded state. I can only imagine how funny it would be to see Buzz, inside his cardboard spaceship, manning his "controls", just waiting for lift-off. It's just a very hilarious scene to picture.

I'm sorry if I'm talking too much, or if I'm rambling, but very rarely do you get a full on, in-character story on here that is just humorous, just as Pixar intended it. No major romance [not that I'm dissing that, it's just nice to see when people write away from that], no drama, just fun. This story was amazingly perfect.

If you EVER thinking about writing more alternate Toy Story scenes, I'm just letting you know that I will totally be on board for it! Keep up the great work! :D
HR1000 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Now that's having bad luck, man.