Reviews for Camouflage
popgum99 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
One thing I really liked from this chapter is how you captured the good ol' days in primary school, where the guys and the girls never exactly sat at lunch together, where the kids would only let their friends borrow their pencil, where the kids would whine when they don't get to be in the same team with their friends in PE and a whole ton of stuff. It's nice to get that feeling back inside of the reader, to make them feel that they ARE in the story, to remember the past, so beautiful start. _

I think it's also excellent at how you not only used the word 'Camouflage' for the title only, but also as a theme of some sort in every chapter so far, whether it was just a small line or the topic of the whole chapter. That's a really nice touch.

The cookie scene was just so cute and sweet, along with the May and Li's house scene. I loved it!

Excellent chapter! Absolutely terrific!
popgum99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
The introduction was lovely, nice and straightforward. _ I also like the whole Neovian Genealogy thing, with a Bori and Zafara for parents and a Techo and Kougra for children. This was a good start for the story, good job! :D I look forward to see more of this from you!
Kyanite Eirian chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next. Yeah, I remember Niki. She's incredibly like another Kayley- all Hanso's partner-in-crimes seem to be. You'll have to make her seem... un-Kayley, otherwise the story'll soon become boring.