Reviews for Getting into the Holiday Spirit
DannyFenton123 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Vlad's alive... I probably should have figured that out on Chapter 2, right? .

But he's in a pretty bad position. I wonder what he'd do if that bracelet got taken off... Anyway, I loved the chapters, keep up the awesome work! :D
DannyFenton123 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Haha! Oh wow, the ironic twist at the end made me laugh out loud! Loved it! :D
DannyFenton123 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
A little shorter, but tense. What about the ghost attack on the first chapter though?

Anyway, loving the chapters! :D
DannyFenton123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Awesome. It's unclear whether Vlad is alive or not at this point, but I enjoyed Jack's thoughts on the matter, after discovering the truth. Pretty awesome how you've still kept in tune with the Jewish theme! :D
DannyFenton123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Wow. Really entertaining and engaging; I loved Sam's family and though I've never been to a Seder it kept me absorbed the entire time!

Thanks for writing such an awesome chapter! :D
truephan chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Wonderful dribble! I enjoyed it but not half as much as still LOVING the title "Yam Kipper Surprise"! Very clever word play. Then again, I think you have great word play. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future.

FallingNarwhals chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I'm glad to see that you're getting back into writing!
I believe whole-heartedly that Vlad wouldn't have become a Frootloop if he had support from his friends, so I'm glad this chapter could go either way. Jack has regrets for leaving his friend in space AND not staying in contact with him for twenty years, and I'm sure Vlad has regrets for the crimes he's done.
I am very satisfied with this chapter.
Goeno chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I like this.
Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Finally, I find someone who remembers Sam's Jewish. If I knew more about the Jewish religion I'd have more stories (or at least ideas I could get somewhere) with that. Thank you!
truephan chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Interesting chapter, Ms. Frizzle and I'm glad to see that you've gotten the time to returning to writing. You did a good job weaving the holiday with Danny's sometimes overstrung duty to get rid of pesky ghosts. I chuckled over it.

Emmazippy577 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
LOL! Super cute! Great job! I have to say that the first one was probably the very best though! Keep it up, pal!
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I LOVE IT! THIS WAS SO AWESOME! And I learned a whole bunch about Passover that I didn't know before!
Lady Merp chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Good story so far. -CC
truephan chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
: I really enjoyed this chapter, but to be honest, I'm confused at what happened. Did some human get hurt enough to be put in the ambulance, or was Danny the one put in the ambulance? I ask this because Sam reminds Danny that he hasn't completely recovered.

It is a minor question in an otherwise good chapter. Though I don't hope in the future for your mind to wander during the Rabbi's sermon, I secretly do!

sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Your jewish ur self correct! If so u r the perfect person to do these types of fics anyway update soon