Reviews for little ducklings
KissUzumaki chapter 18 . 7/8
your writing is so peaceful and detailed! it really captures the emotions well and is easy to comprehend and keeps attention, update soon! xx
Innocence vs immortality chapter 18 . 5/11
This is really good I hope you update soon
You're the best writer on this site! Ahhhh! Please update someday, I love how you write Sasue and everyone, they're so in character and so interesting despite being children:) Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
I do not believe this is the end of the story so why stop now? Nice, sweet flow.
Emikadon chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
omg this is so cute. Update soon, because I look forward to it! :D
emma-nyaaan chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
NUOOOOOO Y U STOP DERE?!

It was like yeah! So cool! He's frighten! So KAWAIIIII! Yiss! And BOOM! He'll be jealous, and Shinobi World War 4 is initiated. But NUUOOO U STOP DERE!

Sobs I was like yes you're still alive but you're like dying! And I'm so cruel to say dat! But your recent activity is like 1 year ago! Nuooo, I've been waiting for Fifty Days. Because its dayum, and I haven't read your Tag stories. But I want too, but it hanging. It so hurt reading so dayum fict for its discontinued or stop just dere or lost interest of the author. And I'm pushing u! AND IM JUST LIKE THOSE PUSHING READER BECAUSE I JUST KANT GET ENOUGH YOUR AMAZINGNESS! Yiss. I'm so in love with ya. Lol.

Please live.
paracuties chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Awwwww! THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE. Seriously. I do not how you write these, considering you're a guy and usually guys don't go for writing sappy stories, but I'm not judging! I love this!

Keep up the great work! I love little Sasuke's perspective on everything!
372259 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
This story is SO adorable!
Great writing :D
24AbbyS chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Haha glad you updated! I loved this chapter like I do with all the others and they never fail to bring a smile to my face. It's all so cute and the interactions between Sasuke and Hinata are adorable! I'm happy Naruto gets to make an appearance too. Update soon! I'm loving it! :P
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
MissSnowyNight chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
It's good to see you adding more to this story again! 3
As always, it's super cute and endearing. I love the little details about Itachi's hand-me-downs making Sasuke feel safe and how he keeps meeting little Hinata's eye. I especially love to see Naruto making an appearance too! He's so precious here, I love it! :D
Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
LOL had to be Naruto, good chapter, update soon.
LindyLinn chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
The first meeting of Naruto and Sasuke! Cuute
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
This story is tooo cute im in love
24AbbyS chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
I really liked this story! Sadly it's not finished, but I really hope you can update this story anytime soon! It's getting really good, and I love how you divided the story into little short chapters. :)