Reviews for Of Magic and Mutants
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 1/2
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!
ShinnParker chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
Hope he finds something to keep busy now
Incarnate47 chapter 27 . 10/11/2015
Now I want see more of this story and see kyle and rogue get together and see more chapters please keep going.
Fwaerf chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
OH MY GOSH WHERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN!? I think I'm in love! I can hardly wait to read more. ;3
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
For all that hype what an extremely anti-climactic fight rofl. Well, cheers for the cliffhanger I guess?

Ran
Incarnate47 chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
I can wait what happen next and how rogue reacts and see kyle & rogue relationship grow into something.
kyugan chapter 26 . 9/20/2015
...Wolverine does NOT fuck around.
Luis Barreda chapter 25 . 9/18/2015
This an amazing story at least give a an ending and it can make a lot people happy at least
TheMysticalFett chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Well now, its the moment before the storm. And Kyle hath damned itself. Where does it go to now...

Loved the chapter and cant wait for more. Awesome job
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
life just ain't fair is it?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
I like it so far, in my opinion this story should have way more reviews than it currently has. Kyle is the perfect combination of lovable idiot and smart-A, and is over all a very likable character. I'm very interested to see where the story goes in the future (the Lady is so mysterious). Anyway, keep up the good writing!
Komanah24
M.E.E chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Plz finish this. Its a good story line, nice mix of Avenger-y stuff, magic and x-men. I like how you keep adding in characters too. But Kyle's character is a little too flat, please reveal more of him and make him a tad bit more intreating-as in his past.
(*YOU* "He's a freakin' traveling sorcerer and can do crazy sh*t you can't even comprehend, has a cool/mystery guy ego and has a wolf demon lady in his head, AND YOUR ASKING TO MAKE HIM MORE INTERESTING?!"
*ME* "YEASH I'm just giving you feed back and creative criticism GOD.")
I also hope before/after (whatever your gona do) he gains this oh so mysterious power you aren't telling us about :) that he some how returns to the x-men. I like how he fit in with Remy and Rouge so well...but...it was a little to instant. Nobody can make friends that fast. NOBODY. Also I think eventually Rouge would have liked him, but you made her fall a little too hard too fast for Kyle. Plus she was way too open Rouge is a mystery herself ya know. Oh and its a little silly (I think) that all the spells are out loud I wish there were a few non-verbal spells, but that would probably be too hard to describe in text, so whatev. BUT ANYWAY...This is a really goos story and I hope you continue cuz people are still reading it! :)

Ya...that was a little much on feedback...woops :"/
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Love the story so far but wish you would post more often
JasmineBella chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Very unexpected and awesome as always!
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Starving for more already... So cruel, to tease my poor heart so!

Well, still 2hype2handle for the culmination of all these events...

Cheers!