Reviews for Of Magic and Mutants
M.E.E chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Plz finish this. Its a good story line, nice mix of Avenger-y stuff, magic and x-men. I like how you keep adding in characters too. But Kyle's character is a little too flat, please reveal more of him and make him a tad bit more intreating-as in his past.
(*YOU* "He's a freakin' traveling sorcerer and can do crazy sh*t you can't even comprehend, has a cool/mystery guy ego and has a wolf demon lady in his head, AND YOUR ASKING TO MAKE HIM MORE INTERESTING?!"
*ME* "YEASH I'm just giving you feed back and creative criticism GOD.")
I also hope before/after (whatever your gona do) he gains this oh so mysterious power you aren't telling us about :) that he some how returns to the x-men. I like how he fit in with Remy and Rouge so well...but...it was a little to instant. Nobody can make friends that fast. NOBODY. Also I think eventually Rouge would have liked him, but you made her fall a little too hard too fast for Kyle. Plus she was way too open Rouge is a mystery herself ya know. Oh and its a little silly (I think) that all the spells are out loud I wish there were a few non-verbal spells, but that would probably be too hard to describe in text, so whatev. BUT ANYWAY...This is a really goos story and I hope you continue cuz people are still reading it! :)

Ya...that was a little much on feedback...woops :"/
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Love the story so far but wish you would post more often
JasmineBella chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Very unexpected and awesome as always!
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Starving for more already... So cruel, to tease my poor heart so!

Well, still 2hype2handle for the culmination of all these events...

Cheers!

-Ran
aoizora chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
What a great story! The characters and their lines were spot on. Every sentence was so engaging, I couldn't stop reading ch. 20. Each scene felt like a movie playing in my head and I just watched as the story unfold.
Scion of Madness chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
New chapter?! Hell yeah! Amazing just like the others so hurry with the next one, bro!
JasmineBella chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I still love this story! So glad to see an update!
please update chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Please

Update
ยก!
JasmineBella chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
What a cliffhanger! Please update soon!
lolmak chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
wow just have to say i breezed through this... very interesting! :D keep writing and ill keep reading for sure. Good job and good luck :D hope u update soon
Syryn17 chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
:D Love the chapter!
JasmineBella chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
So glad to see an update! Love this story!
WeirdOso chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Keep up the good work c:
Kyle is one of the best oc. He is well developed.
JasmineBella chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
Still like it...alot!
Azfomadar chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Excelent Story, due in no small part to the fact that your OC Kyle is both entertaining and safely away from the Garry Su line. Keep it up!