Reviews for endless and i know
AvatarKofi chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
one of the best pieces ive ever read. please do some more! PLS!
vivafiction chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i'm in love with this thanks
honne chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love your Bolinora fics and your writing style! :) I love the last two lines of this fic, it just says so much. Jinora's and Bolin's characterizations are perfect.
toriestark chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sara if you tell me your fics are shit one more time, I'm slapping you, okay? Because all of your stories beg to differ! This was beautiful, simply beautiful. The way you discribed Jinora's bending was perfect. Drowning in feels right now, it's all your fault- I totally forgive you thought.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
WHY YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY.

OMG.

SARAAAAAA.

YOU SADIST.
fading echo chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
WHY ARE THERE TEARS ON MY FACE?

Anyway, so well written (as always) and I absolutely adored this!
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
so not illegal! perfect, just perfect. he really needs to stop fighting this tho, it really will be easier on him when he just gives into us! :P
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
god, that was just perfect..

"Watching her, Bolin could see why the Fire Nation of old would have wanted to destroy someone like her. The danger that belay the inherent grace of her movement shivered along his bones—the very air he drew into his lungs was held between her fingers."

I really loved that part! But then again, I loved the whole thing~
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Stupid Bolin and his stupid theories about her being too young.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Liked it :D

You have a nice way with words, I think I'll definitely check out more of your stories

(I suck; how come I'm following you on Tumblr, but had no idea you write fanfiction? Damn...)
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
If you ever say you can't write again, I will force you to read this.

& weep from the tender joy.

Heaaaart.