Reviews for Rekindling
AbsolGirl chapter 16 . 3/1
can't wait! these two are so cute! here was a small conversation between me and one of my team peeta and one of my team gale friends.

team peeta friend: hey, are you team gale or team peeta? i'm team peeta.

Team gale friend: i'm team gale! what about you? *looks at me*

me: gale? no. he belongs with johanna. peeta? ummm... no. he belongs in a asylum. TEAM HAYMITCH ALL THE WAY!

both of my friends: you idiot. now who's going to settle our argument?

me: i don't know, go ask somebody else.
AbsolGirl chapter 15 . 3/1
Yeah, i can see that. and they are both really hotheaded...
AbsolGirl chapter 14 . 3/1
Dear god... gale's back? i can't see this ending very well...
AbsolGirl chapter 13 . 3/1
Haha! love this sooooo much! i can so see katniss and haymitch arguing like this! love it!
AbsolGirl chapter 11 . 3/1
OF COURSE I'LL KEEP READING! LOVE YOUR STORIES!
AbsolGirl chapter 10 . 3/1
NONONONOOOOO! HAYMITCH, PLEASE BE OKAY!
AbsolGirl chapter 9 . 3/1
awwww... haymitch, i swear... you had better go comfort katniss sometime soon before i have to hurt you... still loving this!
AbsolGirl chapter 8 . 3/1
dawww... please tell me haymitch comes back... i can't stop reading this... i haven't stopped for the past half hour... I LOVE THIS!
AbsolGirl chapter 7 . 3/1
oh geez... poor katniss... oh, and of course, haymitch!
AbsolGirl chapter 6 . 3/1
Teeheehee! i love it! I'm sure to keep reading!
AbsolGirl chapter 5 . 3/1
Yay! Katniss calls her mom! And i can't wait to keep reading! Love this story! oh, and i think you'll be pleasex to know, that this is bookmarked on my faveorites bar as "The best katnissXhaymitch fic EVER"
AbsolGirl chapter 4 . 3/1
AWWWW! MOREMOREMORE MORE! i SHALL NEVER STOP READING THIS IS SO PERFECT! And, as you can see, please keep writing more stories, because i need more.
AbsolGirl chapter 3 . 3/1
Awww... *starts fangirling* HAYMITCH ABERNATHY, I SWEAR TO... ERM... SUZANE COLLINS THAT I WILL PERSONALY COME MAKE YOU SAY YES! *my friend looks at ne like i'm an idiot* ... sorry. HAYMITCH IS JUST LIKE AN AWESOMER VERSION OF PEETA! YAY!
AbsolGirl chapter 2 . 3/1
Wow. Haymitch? Not drunk? That's a first. I love this story so much! So cute, well written, and I love it! ... I will tell my friend to come read this. This very story is the one story that got me addicted to HaymitchXKatniss! I will absolutely keep reading and I will leave feedback for every chapter!
AbsolGirl chapter 1 . 3/1
This is adorable and really well written :) Please keep writing HaymitchXKatniss :)