Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Himiko Sanada chapter 7 . 9/22/2018
Awe its sad that this has been abandoned. Its really awesome. I appreciate the most is the same thing I loved about the manga. Gamer POV of actual adventure sigh. Your OCs are well thought out as well despite having major similar characteristics to those that Prince and Lan have encountered. They are verh unique though and cannot be labled as copy cats I also like that Lan is growing even though I've only seen only a small portion of it. Above I like the fact that she is once again going out on adventures anx rekindling her love of the game and somewhat indipendent of her IG friends. Also, feng yang ming's show of love for his sister is a nice thng to read about.
Kaira Fang'Heis chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
Hiya! Well I know its most likely abandoned.. But just wanted to say I really like this story anyways if it ever is continued, I'll be please to read it ;)
Rishia chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
HOW COULD YOU NOT CONTINUE OR FINISH THIS?! THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING AS F!
ChocoSenpai chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
really good, please continue it
Aeren chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I-is there a possibility I can adopt this story? Email me at and let me know...? I absolutely love the idea you've put forward, I'd hate for it to just stay at 7 chapters...
Akayuki Novak chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
*dies of laughter* Lan? Never change. Oh, you have the most unique way of tackling problems. *grin fades slightly* It might be sexist, but it makes sense why the quest is limited to male characters. Second Life usually doesn't allow people to change genders. By limiting it to male characters, they reduced the chances of someone who's not Prince claiming the quests by half. Theoretically. What they actually did was bar Lan from reclaiming her gear. Whoops.
pplin chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Where'd the flaming tomatoes come From? It's a wasteb
pplin chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
AHAHAHAHA THE FIRE BUN WAS SOOOOO FUNNY
Ciellyra chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Please, please, please! update! It's been more than two years since you have updated this story. I was looking through my story alerts and found this and decided to read it again. I really enjoyed it the first time I read this, and rereading it was just as wonderful, however I am really curious about what happens next. I hope you update soon, as I am looking forward to reading this story further.
Pikamewgirl chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Yeah, so it's been about a year since your last update. You're a good author, but...
*Releases barrage of flaming tomatoes*
Annari Love chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Come on! Are your fingers broken or somethin. Are you in a coma! PLZ write for me. I've waited a year and a half. Hey! I'm not gettin any younger here!
Annari Love chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
The hell! When are u gonna post chapter x
Miyuki san chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
WHhhhhhyyyyyyyyy! PLllleeeaaaaaaassse! I love this ! I'm almost near to tears from the dissapointment of the next chapter not coming out yet! Fuck I began crying! Whyyyy? I loved this! Zero sounded like prince durin the tournament why the hell would u wait?(Sob).-_-i
littlesnipper chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Please please please update. LOVE IT !
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2014