Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
billicik chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
please update, i really liked the story so far :D
hkyadte chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
...THEY HAD BABIES? HOW IS THAT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE? . awesome story xD keep it up! cant wait for Lan to reunite with Odd Squad
nwyd chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Hahaha I can't wait to read more! Hope Exile gets better soon:)
bebepantheon chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Kinda confusing but just glad that Zhuo finally found Lan!
The Mouse Maestro chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
This is my first time reading a fanfiction for one-half prince, and I must say it's well written, good pace, and never boring for the reader to read! I heard about the incident with you and your cousin, Exile, and I am hoping you two will be fully recovered soon, with Exile waking up from the coma. Take your time in getting chapter 9 out...us readers will be patiently waiting :)
Peppermintie chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
This is probably the best 1/2 Prince fic I've read so far. I really can't wait to see where it's going, you guys are wonderful writers! I've thought alot about what Feng Lan might do after Prince was deleted, and I really like this idea! Imagining the reactions of her friends to Zero certainly puts a smile on my face. No matter what happens, I hope this wonderful story is completed. I'll be praying for you and your family, and I hope Exile wakes up soon.

VioletLink7
Hilde chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I'm loling so hard at the end of this chapter XD
Hilde chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
for the official 1/2 Prince English language page in your author's notes is wrong, it's .

Great story so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I am praying for her, you, and your family. Tell her that I await the day when she writes again. God bless.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So much fun! Just a little different from the author that you (almost?) don't know it. JUST LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This, strangely, reminds me of the actual story and how Lan freaked when she ran into Odd Squad members at her University. xD I couldn't stop laughing as I read these last two chapters, they were so funny. And Kuro is the cutest character ever. Very nice job with this. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Lol, Firebuns seem cute. xD And I love Fai. Great job on this so far. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This seems very interesting. I always wanted to explore the period after "Prince" gets destroyed and this is a very good start.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Thank you both very much for this story and new chapter. I am also very grateful to you both for introducing me to the music of vocaloids. I enjoy reading your story very much! I think you are great writers. I like the new characters you created very much too.

It's a relief you guys knew a way of protecting yourselves to some extent. I hope that you both fully recover and that there will not be complications in the future. I hope your wrist heals quickly cousin of Exile's (or should we call you Len? ;) ). I pray Exile will also recover from her tetanus and coma quickly. Please also send our (the fans') regards to the rest of the family as well for this is undoubtedly a very emotionally straining event for everyone. We all support you and and rooting for you! The most I can do is send these words to you and let you know you're on our minds. - Feel better, rest, and take care!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
you could try reading her stories that you guys have written together, since its said that people in comas can still hear...
i hope she gets better, both selfishly because i want to read more ( ;) ) and because i don't want anyone to have to go through loseing someone they love.
best wishes