Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
How horrible!

Understatement of the year: get well.
ingosea chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well i just wanted to comment that I absolutely love your story. You were able to effectively capture the charecters and wove them into a new and exciting plot line. I look forward to the coming chapters.

On another note I hope that both of you are able to fully recover.
chocolaty chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I am happy to know that Exile is not in danger anymore.

My prayer are with you.

The story is amazing.
Cookie-TheDestroyer chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I love this story, the imagination for it is amazing, my prayers are with you guys x
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Thanks for the update and the information!

I'm sad that Exile is still in coma but at least she is not in danger anymore. I prefer to look at the positive point. You should try to talk to her to give her 'news' like her reviews and our blessing for her recovery. How abot some fresh flowers she like (is she like flowers of course, considering some people hate them), because she could smell their scent in the room too. It's deppressing and stressing to smell the disinfections in the hospital. I knew it cause I have been admitted to hospital quite many tines because of my, well weak body. I can get sick easily. Or other things that could motivated her you could do it! Do Exile have a really best friend or someone which really close to her beside you? Maybe they can help her feel better and motivate her too. Of course you should continue too but the more the better right? Oh and maybe her favourite manga updates and other that she really love to know about? A lot of people who went to coma don't always wake up as quickly as we expect, but surely Exile won't miss the Prince manga update and the other interesting thing she would encounter.

And the last time she was concious is when the fighting right (ugh, I still wanna masacred those bastards!) ?

Maybe you should tell her something to provoke her like finishing those as****** off or beating them and if fantasy is alive crosscamping them to, no, beating them near dead so they wished they should better die. *grinned wickedly*

My aunt said to me that tickling like tickle her feet or where it was ticklish to make some feel ( or something I don't know the exact medical term, but it's like when we touch something, the censor), I thought she was messing with me and that make me annoyed but then she said she read it in a monthly magazine ( that is a women magazine that centers in many thing, although that is usually read by mothers or older women. Though embarrassing as it is, I also read them as she bought it every month after she ready it.)

The person who the magazine told about is an old man that is 60 years old and in an accident so he got blood poolled in his head and thus making him coma. But because he had been coma for over 14 years, they moved him to a home treatment(money problems). Then this nurse who took care of him was bored and tickle his foot out of boredroom (yeah, as lame and weird as it is). And so the old man then twitch in his feet and get to twitch his fingers too, so the nurse called the family and to the doctor. After getting infused in The hospital for 4 hours, the old man suddenly woke up.

As weird as it is the nurse act brought some unexpected conciousness to the old man.

I swore I didn't lie to you. What good thing will happen to me to lie to you anyway? No advantage to me at all.

Anyway, despite this ridiculous (even I can't help but think it too) act that had been done by the nurse, why don't you try it? There is no harm to try it anyway.

Sorry for the rambling if you think it is annoying. You should try the tricks. Better try than do nothing at all, right?

How about your injuries? I hope they don't affect you in long terms. Are you eating and resting well? Keep healthy, ok?

I'm curious about the next chapter, but I will try to be patient to wait. Thanks for this chapter, I'm waiting.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Seishirou Hitsugaya
RurouniSakura chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I hope Echo gets better soon! I hope you're holding up well also. If there's anything a lowly internet-user such as myself can do to help you, please don't hesitate to tell me! I'd be glad to help!
Narshia chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Other than that I'm sad to hear what happened to you and your cousin. I hope the both of you recover.
Serositannia chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I love this story so much... I hope Exile wakes up soon. I know how it feels when someone you care about alot dies and I wouldn't wish that on anybody so I will pray for Exile and hope she wakes up... Thank you for continuing to post...
The Damned Goddess chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I hope that Exile wakes up soon! I heard that people in comas can head what's being said around them. So, let her know we're waiting for her to wake up, ok?
LunarStar Princess Krystal chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
One of Repetition, Exile's cousin,

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you and your cousin. I feel as though I am losing a friend when I hear that either a writer is stopping their story or that they are hurt. Please let Exile know that all of her fans and fellow writers wish that she wakes up soon and feels better. I know what it is like to be harassed by bullies at a school, but I have not been in a fight. Dealing with these types of bullies are no fun nor does it feel fair to have to deal with them because schools have often decided to turn a blind eye to how badly the students act and on the opposite side are treated. I hope that Exile knows that she should not give up on the fight to LIVE. If she does decide to give up on this fight, she is allowing those jerks to win. Those types of bullies are everywhere and I do not like that but it is part of life and just like with Prince/Xiao Lan, Exile must live and continue fighting the good fight by living life and showing others that everyone can be strong, even her even if she just doesn’t feel it all the time.

PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE, go in and talk to her to let her know that she is sorely missed and we all, especially me at this moment, wish both of you all of the best luck in the world. I agree sometimes life would be more interesting and more fun if it was an anime, but even though we cannot jump into another person's mind outside of an anime, when people are in a coma, from all we have heard, they can hear us. Please let her know that we care and want her to be well again.

When (I will not say ‘if’ because that makes me sad)the time comes that she awakens and is released from the hospital please let her know that all of her readers (especially this one) will gladly wait for as long as she needs before posting anything again. The two of you have a talent for writing and I love the 1/2 Prince Fan Fiction. I am sorry that I have not signed onto the site to write this note. I have been going in circles with stress from school. Now that it is done I will be working to post a story, please let Exile know that I will be dedicating it to her because I want that to be just another of the many reasons for her to wake up.

I am hoping and wishing that both of you come out of this encounter in better condition soon. I just wanted to write to let you, and hopefully Exile too, know that I want her to come back to all of us and we hope that she will wake up soon. I wanted her to know that through writing writers often will make friends and because of both of your writings I feel like both of you are friends of mine. Writing is a powerful art. If you can read her my note and others that have and will be sent to you, I do hope that they will help to prove to her that she is cared for very much by those she has touched with her words.
Noip13 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
It would actually be a really interesting twist if they were caught by a group of guards, killed them, got a high bounty, killed bounty hunters, and ended up highly infamous criminals...

Good luck to your cousin.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Oh thank God, that she'll be alright. But I do hope she'll wake up soon :C .

Anyway, if it's any help I heard talking to them helps. You're not exactly yelling at her mental form but close enough. maybe read her her favorite book or tell her a story to ease her mind into waking up?

Hell, read to her all the reviews (good ones btw) like her getting well soon and how awesome her stories are; I'm sure that would make her smile deep inside.

Wake up soon Exile/Hieu! You're too Bad-ass and a legit cross-dresser to snooze forever because of some Buttheads managed to nip you! Your lovable Cousin would be lost without you and your adorableness. ( ;P )
KuroHi91 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Glad to see an update. I'm also glad to see that Exile is doing better. I think I remember hearing about people in comas being able to hear things around them, but I bet that's just an old rumor. Still, it's worth a shot to give her a bit of courage :) Stay strong!
NozomiKyohaku chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
It's a good thing that the two of you are fine. Don't worry, we'll wait. I wish for her to have even just a will to live, a will to move forward...

Thank you for the preview of this chapter. This is getting more interesting!
Kaali chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I really happy that she will be ok and i hope that she wakes up soon
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »