Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
The Damned Goddess chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
I hope Exile gets better, fast. And I truly hope Exile does not die. When she awakened was a good sign, right? Even if she did go back into the coma, she came to once, so why can't she do it again?

I can believe those stupid jerks did that! What jack asses! It's one thing to fucking disapprove of something, but it's always better to keep it to yourselves :(. Even if they honestly believe that Exile was a guy, how can they just accuse you guys of being gay like that?

Again, I hope that Exile gets better. The both of you will be in my prayers.
CleverBast chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
i am vaery sorry to hear what happened please be sure that you are both in my prayers
dog531 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Thats so sad. I hope Exile gets better.
Noip13 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
God oh god oh god oh god...I can't believe this. Oh god...I live in a really quiet suburb, and this kind of stuff DOES NOT happen. I can't believe that people could be so close minded, and that the two of you got hurt.

You have my condolences for both of you, and my deepest wishes that you heal fast, and Exile gets better quickly. I'll be praying for you guys. Don't worry a thing about updating; fanfic is a far, far, far, far, far, far second to real life at times like this. Best wishes, LDG
AkitaBlackheart1312 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
i wish Exile gets better soon not because of the stories which are awesome but so i can create an army of people and beat the shit out of those three idiots 3 please get better both of you...i mean it though i will beat the crap out of those three :)
CookieStarrs chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
... who knew these things actually happen in real life? [i've heard stories like these but they were in manga] i hope Exile gets better soon!
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
My gods. That's just awful.

...I'm sure those three perps got what they deserved. Damned homophobes... Not to mention, Exile isn't even /male/, so how could she possibly be "gay"? She'd have to be a lesbian, not gay, but considering the fact that you are male, it's highly unlikely that they were calling her out on that if she was with you.

People are idiots. I fear for the world.

Anyway, my condolences. I highly appreciate that you've posted this for us, and I hope Exile wakes up soon.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
...Holy shiet. O_O This kinda thing ACTUALLY happens in real life! Like...Damn. I'm speechless. Omg. I have NEVER heard of anything going so FUBAR to ANYONE. Damn.

I hope the both of you have a full recovery from your...Incident. BTW, are you going to sue? Because you TOTALLY should. You were the defensive party right? Dolt, Imbecile, and Fool should go to jail for attempted murder, assault, and armed battery or something. And should get a f*cking clue that it's acceptable to be gay now.

And again, hope you both recover. I'll await the day the two of you update!
kakitenshi chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
i hate people like that! who should if you cross dress, are gay or look effeminate? this is damn retarded and unhumane, i hope to dear god that those people got in serious trouble with the cops. jail would begood for those bastards. if not, i will personally hunt them down and beat them shittless.

i hope she gets out okay, alive and well. or there will another angel in the sky. hang in there, and hope everything will be all right. i praise ur courage and strength to go against them and i wish you the best of luck :D (i would do a heart, but this site wont let me :( )
RurouniSakura chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goodness, I hope you both get better soon - and not just because I enjoy your work! I will most definitely pray for you and Exile! If there's any way I can help, please ask!
Darkkami chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Hope Exile gets well soon
ShipMalec chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Hope you guys feel better! There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with crossdressing! Take all the time you guys need to get well!
Yuki-Snow-Girl chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
OMG I hope Exile's okay... And those foolish inciters really don't have anything else to do, do they? If I see them, I'll make sure to beat them up so badly that they wished they were dead when they saw me... And if she wakes up, help me pass a "Happy Birthday" to Exile, 'cos apparently she and I share a common birthday! XD Anyways I hope for both of your speedy recoveries. I really hope that she'll survive, and that you'll both be okay.
Aurelia Roschelle chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Oh dear, I do hope she'll get well soon! D: you too, should rest more. I'm sure everything will be fine! (: stay strong okay! Don't fret, all your readers will be here all the way. ((: /hugs tightly
The AnB chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Im so sorry to hear about your cousin and I hope she gets better soon (With a full recovery)and I hope you also get better (your injuries I mean) 'cause you can still get infected if you don't take care of the wounds. I am sincerely hoping she gets better. Not 'cause she writes 1/2 prince fanfic's but 'cause what those people did is messed up! They had NO proof and they still did what they did (Even if their was proof they still shouldn't do that!) Of dear now Im rambling, anyway I truly hope that she gets better and something like that NEVER happens again!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »