Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
NozomiKyohaku chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Greetings!

Mel, Ichijou, and Yun really gathered my interest for the next companion for Xiao Lan.

Ichijou Ren will be my vote for the contest, seeing the lack of strategist and range-attacker in the team and her high accuracy and "time" debuffs.

Mel is my alternate choice because not only she can plan for the battle but also her specialization fill the gaps in team's elemental attacks and her ability to steal HP and MP.

By the way, keep up the good work! The concept of Feng Lan creating another journey in Second Life after Prince "death" catches my attention here at first. Also, Len doesn't mention his sixth mode, one of my reasons for having difficulty in choosing between the OCs. [pouts]
Kaitou Ryuki chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I personally like all the OCs that you have us voting for, however why not just turn the ones that don't make it on Zero's new team into a whole new team that they befriend or become rivals later on in the game/story? Wouldn't that be more interesting and help them later on in the story instead? Plus you get to keep all of them too~

PS

Can't wait to see how Xiao Lan's friends react to this new info that she's made a new chara~ :)
k chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
i want mel to be picked because im a bookworm myself and she seems just like me!

our personalities match!
In too deep chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Hi it was a really hard pick because all of the were alsome but I got to go with lost wanderer because not only would he be a hilarious addition to their team but his magic and weapon skills can help them massacre their enemies. Sorry for taking so long to vote but not only was the chose hard but I had no time to review
Darkkami chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I'm still going with that lost "lone wanderer" guy not only because he gave puppy dog eyes (which you got to emit would be funny) but the whole weapon thing would also be funny
zero fangirl chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Ahh ! it's true I forgot to tell the reasons why I voted for ren rey alias yun or lazy ! I'm so ashamed ." * please punish me !*

well let's go back to the main topic I voted for ren rey because :

_Premièrement I agree with aimiera there is already 3 girls in the team so if we add a another girl the boys will have a harem(?) But I'm for equality so 50:50 and between the other men he is my favorite

_Deuxièmement his magical/martial moves seem awesome

_Troisièmement he is smart and he first thinks : he could came up with good plan and strategies and he could explain them to zero with few words but in words that zero could understand

_Quatrièmement as he doesn t talk a lot people could misunderstand his dream walk as *follow me* and fortunate(?) events will bless(?) the group as well as his cute but dangerous habit for peting cute thing

_Plus I love his personality for getting his revenge in the most unexpected moment with losing the less energie ( I want to have the same skill ~.~)

Well I think I said everything why I love this OC I hope he will win

looking forward the 15th and to the next chapter
dartya chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
So sorry I didn't vote before *makes the floor flood because of her tears*

I read only with my HTC, so I can't vote in a pool, and also it was veeery hard to decide. I wanted an male archer, but there was only one... and I didn't get him... so I chose Ren Rey , mainly cause he reminded me of myself. Also... the way they could meet...

Zero gets lost and falls from a cliff. Ren Rey by an accident who is strolling around in thoughts doesn't see her and falls. He gives her medicine and impresses Zero by guessing a lot of stuff about her and just generally being smart. She gets him to join them in some way!

Truthfully I don't really mind anyone who joins. Just want to read the next chapter :)
Anti Social Otaku chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Wynter Breeze/ Bree (Gwen Lovegood)

Mostly cause its Lovegood. But she sounds like a girl I could love. I hope, if she's chosen, someone tries to get her drunk. Ha! Nearly as demented as Prince! I love that saying.
aimiera chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
I am sorry for my late review because it's very hard to choose who will be in Zero's team. So, for very long time, I think I will vote for Ren Rey (Huī sè Yún).

Why I choose him?

First, his gender as male. It's not I have something against female (because I am female, too). But her team is already has 3 female and 2 male. So, it'll be equal if you add one male.

Second, his personality reminds me of Shikamaru from Naruto. With his laziness and smart brain, he can think something that will not cost too many energy when doing something. And its good for Zero because he is good at explain something to her. (Didn't Lan has a 'simple' mind? Then, its good for her, right?).

For my review... I hope Yang Min isn't with her, because then he will know what Lan's new id is. You know how blabber mouth he is. Hmm... maybe Lan can blackmail him with food.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
I vote for Equinox. I tried to vote on your poll but it's not working and I forget my password to this..
Yuki chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
SunnyNight, Night (Kim Minzi)

I like boyband korea.
AkkiSama chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
The charter deskription in the end was a little bit to long for some characters and the text was sometimes to much of of a "block" without paragrafs. What's more about is that I dont know what I should wote about, even if I can guess that it is about a new character that is going to apear in the story.

Otherwise, I completly love the stoy and hope that you will continue to write on this fantastic story. 。‿。
Hikari chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Ichijou Ren

I think' the name is coolest.
Cross chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Hey...

can I choose

Ichijou Ren; Ren ( zhèn ai líng could also be read as chén ai líng / 陳藹齡)

Coz I like her character.

trims...
Sun chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Can I choose the character if I can will choose

Lost Wanderer (RN-Daisuke Nakamura) because the main reason they would let him stay is he gave them the most adorable puppy dog look and begged them to join when he heard they needed another member.

That so funny.