Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
eat peaches chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
UPDATE PLEASE GOD I WANT TO KNOW MORE
Lazula chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Hi again, great work as always!:) At the beginning, why didn't Zhuo stay after Rei/Sen left to catch up with Feng Lan? Even if he was super upset, i doubt that he would let such a golden opportunity go by. You should really write a Pov of how Fai explained to Exile/Len about Zero being Prince and being a former GM wouldn't he know that quest is only opened to male players? The Reborn Prince quest should be opened to all genders especially since the Dictator of Life, Lolidragon, most of Odd squad and some others know that Prince was actually female. It seems like they set her up for failure. Just some nuances. Don't worry! No flaming tomatoes here. Maybe a flaming meatbun but that's more like an offering for a job well done! I really hope that you will be able to update soon. As you can see there are people who are still reading and enjoying your work over a year later so please update soon! Thank you once again for all your hard work!
Lazula chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Definitely an awesome chapter. I kind of hoped that she would have run into Wolf because she could get out some of her anxieties and she could also update him on her progress so far. He might have been able to help her with obtaining the Prince quest. ( I know that's the next chapter) What i don't understand is the 'beef' btw Rei and Zhuo. Is it bc he asked straight forward about her gender? I thought she was used to this kind of thing by now. Or is she somehow jealous of Zhuo? I definitely LOVE Kuro's fangirl mode! I hope you get around to posting new chapters soon.
Lazula chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Hi again, great work like always and yes it was a bit short...what a tease! Anyway, the only thing i didn't care for is the fact that Rei and Sen are cousins. It makes it seem like for some reason people for this part of the world only marry/fall in love with their cousins or close family members. Its kind of sad...but i do like the flow of your stories. Can't wait for some new chapters. I want to see whose going to be the new member of their team. Good luck and i hope you update soon!
Lazula chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Hi again! Fantastic work as always! At the beginning i wish that you could have shown us how Fai decided to explain to Kuro about Zero being Prince. Or may some where along the lines of Kuro pov where Fai explains the possibility of Zero being Prince. Also, i was surprised that Len didn't get glomped by the crowd. Usually rabid fans are not that polite. That would have been funny! I also think you should find someone that can draw because your descriptions of the character sound so good that we should have an awesome image to go with it. (Just a suggestion).
Lazula chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I think so far its very well written. I like the fact that it has a good variety of professions and not just the ones everyone knows. I just wish Zero would remember that she can PM the questions to Fai so she doesn't seem like such a newbie. Great work!
Lazula chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really liked your story and I'm gonna write a review on each chapter to motivate you to finish this great story that you started. I wished you had built up the climax with Dictator of Life. (his weak spot was right between the eyes);) Its a great story. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Lazula chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I have truly enjoyed/loved all your stories. I wish we could get a glimpse at what some of the Odd squad members are doing and just some of the other players like Kenshin and Artic Fox, Sunshine, etc. And why didn't Zhuo-gege come snap her out of her depression during those weeks. Also, how is Gui maintaining his composure when he is obsessed with Prince? And why is Exile so over protective of Zero? (When Feng Lan ran into them at school and Zhuo was hugging her.) I don't really think that her current team has the strength, know how and overall cohesiveness? (ability to work together) to become the city lord. Why can't she just make a formal protest to let all females take part in the quest. That way she doesn't look so suspicious. I hope you can post the next chapter soon. The school year is over so I don't think that should hinder you. I know this is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy passed the voting time frame but I think that Rei should not hook up with her cousin but I don't know Fai's character enough to ship them. I do think that it would be interesting for Zhuo to get interested in Rei since he seems to like that kind of "Amazon". Good luck and hope to read more of this wonderful story.
Bloodgalore chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Where's your next update? This is fascinating! Please keep going. I like how Feng Lan wants to fight her way back to her rightful position as blood prince, and how she's also fighting from depression. And how girl;'s aren't allowed to do the quest. That's must be so annoying for her, but she'll find a way!
Yasmin Brazil chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I love your story!
Will you continue?
JustAPasserby chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Thank you for the awesome chapter! Your FF is really good, two thumbs up! This really made my day, so, waiting for the next chapter! Please make it as soon as possible yaaa..
Alice chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I need more this story is so good! If you are on hiatus or the story is discontinued could you please tell us?
i'm walking on sunshine chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
update! love it!
Kagomeyasha chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
1) Why do you think Sen said that Rei is a guy?
So that Zhuo ( who isnt gay ) wouldnt go after Rei, coz Sen loved her

2) What other blond anime character has a height-complex? (Come on guys, he's famous for his short rants!)
Otani from Lovely*Complex

3) What was the newest chapter of the 1/2 Prince Novel at Prince Revolution? (It. Was. Awesome.)
Well... now its chapter 64 ( of manga :\ )

4) Black Order? What anime has "Black Order" as the name of its most important organization
Kuro Neko/Black Cat

Sorry, u posted this ages ago, and the questions hav probably already been answer, but I luv this fic and wanted to answer them anyway XD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
This is the best fanfic ever! Love it!
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »