Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Mirabitur chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
i adored this chapter! update soon!
Aynessa chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Ahahaha! I knew I was right! Fai knew exactly who she was, bwahaha.

However, Lan was most definitely OOC in this. You're in the process of turning her into someone who can't support herself. Fai, a guy, is doing all the killing for her - something Lan should hate with a burning passion. I would've expected her to become so enraged that she would have a fierce argument with Fai and/or leave and just start killing stuff on her own. She's not the type who'd just seethe silently about it and not do anything to change the situation, simply getting more and more upset while he basically levels her up.

Also, um...you talk about Exile as a male waiter, and then switch it up to female at the end of the chapter. What in the world? To be honest, I almost stopped reading your story as soon as I realized you put yourself in the story. Mary Sues are never a good idea, and I hate stories where the author puts themself in as an "OC". But since this story has started off so well and seems like a promising idea...I'm gonna keep reading and hope the "OC" turns into a real OC.

Sorry to put all the crit at the beginning, but I had to get that off my chest!

Other than those points, this chapter was pretty hilarious...minus the grammatically incorrect usage of the Japanese language. I especially loved the Bun Bomb ability and its subsequent explanation, because the idea of a fire-meatbun nomming explosive bombs is pretty hysterical. xD I also love the continued usage of gamer terms like PK and guilds and such. So nice to see a 1/2 Prince fic with correct terminology.

Looking forward to the next update!
murka chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
You're cool for making this amazing fanfict. I mean it's really is interesting and just awesome. UPDATE! ASAP! Please!
Divergent chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Ahh, so happy to see a Vietnam reference (is Vietnamese)

This is a fun story so far, I hope to see it continued ~
Keeper Of The Eternity chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
YAY! YAY! THIS IS -ALYSSHATTS! AND THE WRITER WHO IS SLOW WITH WRITING!

1 is Krory from DGM

2 is
Kageno Shuri chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I have a feeling you're Vietnamese. Me too. Awesome!
dartya chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Well, I don't think I know answer to any of the challenges :(

Wait... Zero thought Excile was boy, but at the end "he" was referred to as a she. Also, "he" had no problem with using Zero as steps...

Ooh, I got it. xD I am disappointed with Lan. Shouldn't she be able to recognize a girl when she sees one?
RurouniSakura chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
No wonder Fai seems to be so annoying to Prince. XD

Since Firebun is the daughter of Meatbun and Fire Phoenix, will she be able to make the roasted meat by herself? Or will she need one of her family members to help with that?
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
lol black angel
darksilvercloud chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
It just keeps getting more interesting :)))
ShipMalec chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Lol... Love the story's dictionary; review definition was very accurate! xD I like how the story is becoming! Xiao Lan sure meets alot of strange people!
M chapter 3 . 4/21/2012

UPDATE

UPDATE
makiva chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Awesome!
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Nice chapter! You know what their team needs? A shaman! The class that is a jack all trade of all classes, has the power of all of them but in such a little amount that is not popular... I love that class! I will probably put someone with that class in my fanfic one day *looks away into the horizon* see ya on next one _
darksilvercloud chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Hahahaha, super cute idea for the pet! Can't wait to see the trials ahead for zero~ gah, Players who ks can be really annoying, especially when you're the noob and they're the pros.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »