Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Kat chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I absolutley LOVED this chapter! It is the best and truest fanfic i have ever read! You managed to stick with the characters perfectly and i can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue with your hard work.
epobbp chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
really enjoying this! . it's really good.
Malthinae chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
ohhh~ this is soo good! you've got me checking practically everyday for an update! and i love the fact that you use gamer terms. Keep up the good work! 3
IvyLove chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Loved the update! Thanks for being awesome!
Darkkami chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
XD that was so funny XD
Apprivoisu chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Zero is the grandma of Firebun ._.
Apprivoisu chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So she didn't choose to be a guy this time... is this so at the end when she reclaims the title of Prince everyone will know that he's really a she?
Ciellyra chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait until the next chapter. And it'll be interesting to find out everyone's reactions to Lan being a girl.
ompet chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
WOW, this is amazing! I hope you continue this story, because I love the idea, and how well you write. It sounds just like the real 1/2 prince novel, and I love it!
Aynessa chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Oooh, I'm so glad I subscribed to this story! This chapter was very good! You made your writing style similar to the novel, so it feels just like a real continuation. Lan is so very much in character I can't help but laugh, and I like Fai's character...although I'm a little suspicious of his words about stringing her up on Infinite City's walls. Makes me wonder exactly who he is and if he knows something. Hehe...

Also, love the gamer terms. I was surprised to discover that most Half Prince writers have actually never played an MMO. Guess it's an awesome enough manhua that it attracts all types, huh? Nevertheless, it's refreshing to see a writer that obviously knows the terms and how most MMOs are played. Now I'm really excited to read more!
sinister banana chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Omg this is AWESOME! You've got Lan's voice down so perfectly. It really feels like Yu Wo is writing this. Best. 1/2 Prince. Fanfic. Ever!
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Sounds like Lan will gain her skills and techniques back in no time while learning some cool new ones! I like her new moves~. She certainly already has a lot of experience playing Second Life, and it shows. I wonder if her extra skill points are bonus skill points as an apology for her character getting wiped, or if they're from that special Vocaloid campaign that was mentioned in the previous chapter, hm~.

Fai sounds like an interesting character. Reading about him has been quite amusing so far! A rogue, eh? Haha, and he was even organizing his inventory while skinning snakes! Now that's multi-tasking.

I'm loving your voice for Lan a lot. :D

The existence of Firebun made me laugh. Awesome way to end the chapter!
Writing Contradictions chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Cool chapter; I like it. And it reads like the book so I can totally imagine everything happening. Love the action and Fai~ And how does a Meatbun and Phoenix mate? And would Meatbun find out that Zero is Xiao Lan right away since that pet has a high intelligence and always called her Mama from the start even though she was a male in character?
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
oh dear...u put the actual fights in here? It's good but it's better to save that for stuff like boss fights.
Kageno Shuri chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
pretty good so far. I wonder if the mention of vocaloid characters is a hint? Hopefully Kaito, Gakupo and Len are there. Pretty please?
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »