Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
IvyLove chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I looovveee this storyline. The plot is great (minus a few missed plot points, but it's a ff so that really doesn't matter anyway) and very original. Plus, you wrote it well with minimal errors! Will there be more? Please continue this story!
valkyriecain-109 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hi! I like the concept of your story. I think that your characters seem to be IC for the most part, it's just that the beginning is a bit shaky. This definitely has potential. I look forward to seeing a new chapter in the future.

Signed

Valkyrie
satrsurtck chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i loooooooooooooooooooooooove this!
Ivy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I liked it but, that part where that other guy says he wants to be the new Prince made me cringe.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was a fascinating start. I enjoyed Yang Ming's POV a lot, and I'm excited to see Xiao Lan take up these challenges. This has the making of an epic story! Very RPG like with how she must pass through a number of challenges. I can't wait to see how things play out~
Four-Leaf Clover chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awesome start! Can't wait to see how this will turn out. There's so much in this story that I really want to see... Keep up the good work!
ming mang chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
alsome!
DivergentWinds chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Its very interesting so far,

I hope the Dictator of Life makes an appearance~
ShipMalec chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very, very interesting! I wanna know what happens next! Zero is a very good name; it fits!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
It's interesting. You have a promising start with an interesting plotline in the making, but the characters aren't quite acting like themselves. They're almost a little childish, in a way. Not to say that they can't be, but some of their dialogue seemed a bit OOC and forced.

Nevertheless, a great start and I look forward to more!
moon chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
that was very good

i injoyed it

please continue -
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I look forward to reading more (: update soon please!
Writing Contradictions chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Cool start; I like the idea of the brother cheering everyone despite being the idiot he is. And the new OC sounds really interesting. Wish good luck to Zero and her new 'second life'.
Solstice of Life chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is a really cool story! I really liked the writing, and the idea is very good as well. I can't wait to read new chapters! Please update soon!
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
OH! This is really interesting! Will the dictator of life help her this time or no?
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24