Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Narmara chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I gotta ask, and I know some people find it annoying but, Update! Please update! I'm desperate!
D.elly Yuki chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Exile please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter. I know you must busy.
But, I like your fanfic of Prince's Rebirth so much.
Please update...
_
Lunamoon94 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
I love it so much. I read every word in the first seven chaptres. But if i know it will stop here, I probably wouldn't. I never were the patient type, so waiting for me is like torture. SO, PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE REST OF THE STORY.
SOB SOB SOB... Xiao Lan when will you be able to take your rightful place as Prince?
The impatient is killing me. xox
Minirowan chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
That ending was too good! Lan's plans are always over the top and her teammates' reactions are the best! I feel somewhat bad for Fai.

Anyway, I love the idea of this story. The world quest is a great way to show the different aspects of the game and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

One thing I hope for in this story is Odd Squad finding out Lan's secret before she finishes the quest. I'm not sure if you'll make that happen, but I think it's high time her closest friends knew the truth!

On another note, your writing is really good! The imagery isn't an overload of information and the dialogue is all very natural. You've also done a great job selling the OCs; that's hard to do when dealing with multiple ones. What is also just as difficult is keeping the canon characters IC. Fend Lan is a riot, just like in the manwha.

I hope I'll see an update in the near future!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
You must update!
Chika Kat chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
update soon I feel like this is an official sequel to 1/2 prince and I cant wait to read more!
Chika Kat chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
yay! i'm Vietnamese! not many stories mention Vietnam!
lovelock8 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Best 'prince reborn' fic I read till now - plot-wise. The thing I dislike about it is how weak Lan appears to be in comparison to her new teammates. I don't know if that was your intention but somehow she seems to be reduced to the role of a cook and doesn't bring too much to the table in fighting terms.
Waiting for more...
kiera-sama chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
loving this story. please update soon!
LittleMissWolfie chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Really good and funny so far! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Update!
Kojiro Kun chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
This is pretty interesting, I do hope you continue this, it has the same rambling feel as the original.

P.S: not sure if your still accepting OCs, by here's mine. Though it just be his class, feel free to mod his backstory.

Warlord- A eastern continent job, based on romantisced Chinese generals, has warrior style abilities, the ability to create and train a npc army and instant spells to summon parts of the army for combat, also has support buffs.

Oc uses a Guan Dao, wears Chinese style armour and sells out his and his armies services as mercs. Hoping he could be hired by the group to seige the city, maybe be a friend like the other warlords and prince

Inspiration from d&d class warlord and the manga kingdom. Pls PM if u like it and nid more details.
OpalJad3 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Fantastic story :) I hope you update soon
Kitpup16 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Nooooo! T.T This is getting so good! How can it stop!? Plse update soon, I want to know what happens
Feng Lan chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Update
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »