Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Copper Rain chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh. My. God. This is awesome! Please update soon!
Jenaminya chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
This is great! I'd love to see Prince claiming back all his gear ;)
I hope you'll write more soon!
Anonymess chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I don't remember if I have written a review yet since I signed up here. But just in case, I wanna see that I loveeeee this story. It's interesting, well written and just makes me want to come back for more. I especially love the part of the plot where she has to go and EARN her rightful place back. I don't know why, but those kind of story pieces are so compelling to me.

Keep up the good work, you better update soon! ;3
Tina chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
nice
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
"I just need to destroy the city gem and become Lord of Diamond Dragon City." : Genius! I never saw it coming! (And probably never would have thought of it...)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Please update!
Loraliell chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
This is awesome *cackle madly*. I adore all those new characters -. Please update soon
Sterlingnight chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Thanks for the update! I love this story so much! Can't wait for the next updaye! (is the bamboo guy the new character?)
Hilde chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Haha! Unforseen consequences of being female, 'but Prince is male'
*I can see him banging his head against the city gem when they finally get there* XD
Peppermintie chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Ooooookay I seriously love this. Like seriously. I'm so darn curious now; please update! xD
Yoru Hana1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Considering several of Prince's party knew that she really was a girl, even if not all of them, I'm wondering why they'd set up the quest to be male only. Did they think the same event that let her play as a him would happen again? Or was it something more?
angel368 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
AP Bio? oh god i feel bad for you... i could barely get through regular biology -.-;;
on another note, thank you for the chapter! it was really funny, and i can't wait to see how Zero plans to take over the city :)
keep up the great work Exile and Wrath, you guys are awesome!
DellyYuki chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Actually I suposed use Sun name, but I change it to the name look little like my real name...
Thank's for the update. I wait it for so long. And the idea of become lord of city is best.
Btw wicked is super furious, I personally want zero to meet winter triumph. Want to know the crazy thing she will do with winter triumph.
LOL
XaioLan chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Oh my gosh! *fan girl screams* You updated! Yay! I love this chapter and the new team name, awesome! Update more soon please!
Gia chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Yay! You're back! Fun chapter, love the jealousy going around and the characters you've made her teammates to be.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »