Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
MiSaNaHyu chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
wah! why can't they just meet with winter? He may realize it is Prince! ahhaha :D
TOWRTA chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Well, at least we all know now that Zero is just as crazy as Prince was. I mean, really? Take over the city? What level is she anyway? Because she ran away from a level 75 boss so . . . Anyway, YAY! You finally updated! Woot woot! I think I shall take a moment to stop dancing around like an idiot.

I am very pleased that you updated. This story is a joy to read and I look forward to more in the future.

Thank you for the story!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
XD Awesome! Glad that you updated, and it really does sounds like Prince* Cough* Zero sorry ;)
Sora Express chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for months xD Thanks for updating!
I.Appeltje chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Finally a new chapter! Woohoooooo *does a silly dance*

Thank you soo much for the new chapter! I love your story. Keep up the good work.
Sun chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Exile I want to ask are you done for this story?
I hope not because I like your story very much.
But, you never update for such long period, that's bother me. If you don't continue this story that so sad because I think many people like your fanfic include me.
Thank's
lostmagic564 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Woot im glad you remember that some class's are exclusive to different Continents. its nice to see someone do something different with the first mods flying fish are much cooler then wolfs. nice touch with the firebun pet.

Review chapter was good didnt find any problems with it. but i like short chapters fast updates and what i find even better slow updates but really long chapters.
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"Over the last 3 days' you would think he would oh just told her on the day

Review of mine the chapter is short but the story is fast enough that it doesn't really matter.. since its only starting out. its a pretty good prologue
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
long week? hehehe ;) impatiently waiting for the continuation!
tina chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss sssssssssssssssssss!
i adore your version of the story much better than the actual writers now (although i still read hers) !go ZERO!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I like
XaioLan chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Awesome! Please update soon I love this story! /
fan chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
wow awesome hehe and like the wood attack XD
fan chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
you did a good job in the story! really like your story and character, and lool look like prince is like gui now getting hit by someone lol- well using his kunai hahah
Fan chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL meatbun and fire phoenix offspring! Firebun PET LOL hahah cant laughing while typing this XD ty for the fanfic- really awesome story
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »