Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
Sun chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I know I'm not being impatient, but I really want to know the next story.
I know to you just get healthy earlier, so I say sorry to ask the date for story to release...
But I thank's to you for all of your hart work...
Storyteller Ann chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I vote for the cousin, and for using their game names all the time, because I can't really keep track of all their names.
Storyteller Ann chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
"We are physically stranger than thieves"
Like... They grow a third arm when they reach level 50?
Just kidding, but it was a funny typo.

Your story is great.
DarkNekoGreece chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
This is an amazing plotline and story. I also feel terrible that anyone would steal your story idea and actually plagiarize it. I know from experience what it's, although it was on an old account long forgotten of email and ow. :) What I'm trying to say is that you have the complete right to be mad. I glad your back up and running and can't wait to read more. (Sorry if I make typos. I use my tablet for this site and it auto corrects everything.)
angelprincess151 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
please finish this!
reborn chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
arigatou for coming back. thank god your alright please continue this story i fell in love with it the momment i read the first chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
this story is good. Please update soon. I would really like to read more.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's so well written! You've portrayed the second life world wonderfully! I can't wait to see what happens when Zero meets Gui. I love Prince and Gui together, so I'm super excited for this "new" paring/meeting. 3
kitten100 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
welcome back
i'm happy to hear your out of hospital
i hope the return to your normal routine goes smoothly
looking forward to reading more of your work
kat
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Waii! You are back!
It's really great you are alive and now healthy, and able to bounce back to fanfic!
We have been very worried of you, Exile-san! You make us worrywarts!
Bless, you are now fine, be careful okay? Tell Wrath that too! Keep staying healthy, both of you!
We, readers will always have your back! (But out of curiousty, how are those ass****s ended up now? Have sued 'em? Oh, I still wanna beat 'em up! )

THANK YOU for those who had vote mine.. *tears up*
This is a the best thing that happens in this foul week! *teary eyes*
I'm very very happy and grateful, since last week my house was intruded by theft. I went back to my hometown with my relatives, so we left home BUT we locked them, the locks are many too. But we didn't think they would break in from our 2nd floor. Even though it was locked too. But they broke it even though the lock's iron is very hard and big. My moneybank ( yeah, I don't have account on bank since that were coins ) was taken, my PSP too ( but it's kinda broken, so not that despairing, but still I could sell it too )
including my expensive watch and 2 black pants ( they are both enxpensive, and I LOVE That jeans damnit! Because of them, I had to go to the university using cropped pants! My friends even commented me that I looked like I was about to go to the beach! )

Sure it were coins but I had saved them since I was in 3rd juniour high school! It will be full for just a little bit more, it might contain more than 50 dollars there.. It is considered very many here! More than Rp 500,000.. gone in a flash..
Huhuhu.. My money..
Sorry for rambling, I just felt very sad, but now I'm overwhelm by you guys.
So, Very very much Thank you! This really heal up some portion of my broken spirit..

Exile, welcome back, and oh yeah, since you made him male I suggest you turn his prev. Cropped pants into long pants kay? And because there is some changes of appareance the clothes and height if it is male, PM me please, if you want an extra help of course, maybe?

Anyway, thanks, waiting for your amazing update as always! XD
Sun chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I'm glad you are safe.
I'm really worried.
Because Last four month so busy I rarely open a fanfiction.
I'm always waiting your work and I'm very happy because you write it again.
Sorry if I have a wrong or unpolite word because I'm not very good with englist.
By the way I'm happy you are healthy now.

See you...
Ness chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
this isn't a review, but I'm glad you're back! looking forward to the next chapter! ( o v o)9
jasmin flower chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Well, after reading what you have so far I'm really surprised! Your writing style isn't too far off from Yu Wo and the way the characters are coming together is awesome! I love that you brought Vocaloid into the story, as a huge Vocaloid fan I'm thrilled! I hope you're planning on bringing in more of them! (My faves are Hiyama-sensei and Camui Gackupo) I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Thank you for writing!
chocolaty chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Yay! You are fine again!
Happy to see you full of energy! :D
Anamika3468 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
YAY your back . I am glad you have recovered and hope you are feeling a thousand times better :]
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »