Reviews for The Prince's Rebirth
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Yay, you're healthy!
Reading this message is awesome, I kind of worried about you...
And yay for resuming the story (it would kind of have sucked if you suddenly had an epiphany and other priorities...)
Anyhow, I'm looking forward to your next chapter :)
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
welcome back and its good to hear from youn again! and a happy New year! :D

though it saddens my heart that Quin didn't Win (haha) half-assed effort doesn't get you anywhere anyway hahaha, Congratulations to Ren :D

and whoever that plagarizer is, just give it to her/him/whatever so it would stick in their mind to NOT steal ever again.
Kai Chen chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
so glad ur outta hospital! stay healthy!
Immasweetslover chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Welcome back
Crazed King chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Awesome! Your baaack! I'm soo glad! I was worried when you said you went to da hospital and I thought you might dieeeeeee! The copy cat author already got her scolding from me. Am I a good girl? Byeeeee!
Serositannia chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Yay! Your back! I'm so glad that your better! *cheers and does a happy dance*

Plagarizers arn't people... Just like cowards and racists... They get a nice comfy seat in Tartarus right next to our good friend Cronos. *gins evilly*

Have a nice week and, even though I've already said it, glad your back! .
Tiger723 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Iandvwjendkaohmygod! I am dieing from happiness right now. *_*
Screw who ever did that plagerism crap.
I like ur story better. Even if I haven't read the other one. _
I caaaaannnt wait for the next chapter.
Peppermintie chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I'm so glad to know you're back! :D
I can't wait for the new chapters; you're a wonderful writer.
Kai Chen chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I hope everything goes for better as well as updates
EcliSky chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
...well. That was amazing. severe understatement due to being at a complete loss for stronger vocabulary at the moment

I've personally just started reading 1/2 Prince, but I can still delve into this fic and understand what is going on without knowing the entire story.

I could go on and on about what I liked about this fic so far (including the use of Len XD). All in all, though, the plot is intriguing and the characters and OCs were portrayed wonderfully. The idea of 'Zero' aiming to complete that quest to claim her title as the 'Prince' again- *thumbs up* (NoCanonxOCtoothankyou!)

One thing I really want to thank you for, though, is the correct use of Chinese terminology, i.e. 'mantou' and the note about 'he' and 'she' sounding exactly the same.

I love this fanfic so far! Thanks! _
eve eversoul chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
im so sorry that exile is in a coma i hope she waikes up soon cus i love her ability to write so well it inspierd me to also write so wen she wakes up look for the athor name eve eversoul k
Immasweetslover chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Nice I like how well you did with the story here I want to see more so please keep writing
cheshirekitten909 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
I hope exile recovers soon. It's sad that we have so many morons in the world.
Crystalchoong97 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Please please please don't quit!
Your story is too interesting to be left hanging!
TOWRTA chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
No! I want more! This is the best 1/2 Prince fanfic I have read and I need more of it. Argh, when are you going to update again? You have left it at a cliff hanger which is REALLY not cool. Is it so much for you to create some serendipitous moment in which Zero's group (whatever the heck they are going to be named) meet with the Odd Squad. Now THERE would be a moment to watch, especially since you have a flare for comedy, as I have seen from reading this chapter in which she meets the rest of her squad. Talk about coincidence. Now Fai just needs to bring Lolidragon along and the hilarity would be taken to the next level. Anyway, I am not going to place ideas in your head, instead I shall tell you that you have a few typos throughout the story but they aren't big enough to ruin the flow of the story. Sometimes it is difficult to understand what is happening but other than that it is fine.

I look forward to the next chapter. Don't keep us in the dark too long!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »