Reviews for Skin Deep
fairytale lover chapter 5 . 4/27
please add more to this story as it's really good to read i look forward to reading more
AerynsFallen chapter 5 . 4/21
It's done and I'm crying and I don't understand why there isn't a sequel. I loved this story so much but the ending hurts. I hope you find it in you one day to write a sequel. This story is truly beautiful and deserves a happy end. Thank you for writing it!
Lexi Hart of 221b chapter 5 . 4/2
Please please please wrote a sequel where they're reunited!
DearieKat13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Dearest Author,
I don't know if your still writing fanfics, but I would love a continuation of this story. When Rumple gets his memories back in particular. I would love to know what really happened to him and will he forgive Belle. It's just an small request. You did such a beautiful job with this one; I'd like to see where you would take it.
GirlInCafe chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
To be quite honest, this is the first time I've reviewed a story on fanfiction, but, since I have just finished reading this one for the third time, I think I'd better. I adore this work. I love your use of Jefferson as Belle's right hand man, and I like the melancholy that flows so smoothly from one chapter to the next. You caught the tone of Skin Deep perfectly, and this is the best gender-swapped, or rather who-is-the-dark-one-in-this-relationship swap I've seen :).
darkonesroses chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh my God im going to cry! This was just... -sob- so perfect and sad and GAH! Do you think you could do a last little bit when they're reunited? Please please please PLEASE! hugs and loves!
darkonesroses chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Omg I have been looking for a gender Bender for freaking ever and I found one and I FUCKING LOVE IT! HUGS AND LOVES!
Strummer Pink chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Thank you for posting this. It was lovely and so sad! Just had to read it again!
Furionknight chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I look forward to more :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awesome story. :D Where'd you come up with the name leFay? I've seen it in other fics, too, but never a canon mention.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
awesome. Be cool if you could do Rumplestiltskin and Belle's reunion from A Land Without Magic but with the roles reversed
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Too many feels came from reading this! I love the twist here, very clever. Please do a sequel or something to this because I need more!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
omg i just found this and loved it, Skin Deep is my favourite Episoude so i love what you've done , im so obsessed with once and Rumbelle are my once OTP and they are my second OTP over all, close first, sereiously just as amazing as your Jibbs stuff, update soon
orthankg1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
you should do a sequal. it's a very nice story.
Khaleesi95 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Oh my God! I love the role reversal! This is really great! I enjoyed it very much! :)