Reviews for Skin Deep
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
Please update the story!
dontgiveahoot chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
I love DarkeOne!Belle and Spinner!Rumple role-reversals, and this does not disappoint. Like many others, I would love a continuation of this AU, or at least an epilogue detailing the reunion scene. Either way, excellent work!
fairytale lover chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
please add more to this story as it's really good to read i look forward to reading more
Remnant Stars chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
It's done and I'm crying and I don't understand why there isn't a sequel. I loved this story so much but the ending hurts. I hope you find it in you one day to write a sequel. This story is truly beautiful and deserves a happy end. Thank you for writing it!
Blahblahblaahsonfid chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Please please please wrote a sequel where they're reunited!
DearieKat13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Dearest Author,
I don't know if your still writing fanfics, but I would love a continuation of this story. When Rumple gets his memories back in particular. I would love to know what really happened to him and will he forgive Belle. It's just an small request. You did such a beautiful job with this one; I'd like to see where you would take it.
GirlInCafe chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
To be quite honest, this is the first time I've reviewed a story on fanfiction, but, since I have just finished reading this one for the third time, I think I'd better. I adore this work. I love your use of Jefferson as Belle's right hand man, and I like the melancholy that flows so smoothly from one chapter to the next. You caught the tone of Skin Deep perfectly, and this is the best gender-swapped, or rather who-is-the-dark-one-in-this-relationship swap I've seen :).
darkonesroses chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh my God im going to cry! This was just... -sob- so perfect and sad and GAH! Do you think you could do a last little bit when they're reunited? Please please please PLEASE! hugs and loves!
darkonesroses chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Omg I have been looking for a gender Bender for freaking ever and I found one and I FUCKING LOVE IT! HUGS AND LOVES!
Strummer Pink chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Thank you for posting this. It was lovely and so sad! Just had to read it again!
Furionknight chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I look forward to more :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awesome story. :D Where'd you come up with the name leFay? I've seen it in other fics, too, but never a canon mention.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
awesome. Be cool if you could do Rumplestiltskin and Belle's reunion from A Land Without Magic but with the roles reversed
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Too many feels came from reading this! I love the twist here, very clever. Please do a sequel or something to this because I need more!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
omg i just found this and loved it, Skin Deep is my favourite Episoude so i love what you've done , im so obsessed with once and Rumbelle are my once OTP and they are my second OTP over all, close first, sereiously just as amazing as your Jibbs stuff, update soon