Reviews for Skin Deep
darkonesroses chapter 5 . 4/19
Oh my God im going to cry! This was just... -sob- so perfect and sad and GAH! Do you think you could do a last little bit when they're reunited? Please please please PLEASE! hugs and loves!
darkonesroses chapter 1 . 4/19
Omg I have been looking for a gender Bender for freaking ever and I found one and I FUCKING LOVE IT! HUGS AND LOVES!
Strummer Pink chapter 1 . 2/28
Thank you for posting this. It was lovely and so sad! Just had to read it again!
Furionknight chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I look forward to more :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awesome story. :D Where'd you come up with the name leFay? I've seen it in other fics, too, but never a canon mention.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
awesome. Be cool if you could do Rumplestiltskin and Belle's reunion from A Land Without Magic but with the roles reversed
TheScaryLittleGhostGirl chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Too many feels came from reading this! I love the twist here, very clever. Please do a sequel or something to this because I need more!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
omg i just found this and loved it, Skin Deep is my favourite Episoude so i love what you've done , im so obsessed with once and Rumbelle are my once OTP and they are my second OTP over all, close first, sereiously just as amazing as your Jibbs stuff, update soon
orthankg1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
you should do a sequal. it's a very nice story.
Khaleesi221B chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Oh my God! I love the role reversal! This is really great! I enjoyed it very much! :)
HyourinmaruIce chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I love the concept of this story! It's wonderfully written and has a certain sadness to it that makes it all that much better. I loved it.
IrrelevantLogic chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Commence message, re: Skin Deep, the entire story.

Commence shrieking:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

End shrieking.

Commence incoherent babbling:

WEFAJaowerjg123;am q24gr r3opaergb shq p ajgvzp# Aqgaebszd kiawrs 353 r gagae vo23r 0t9h 1iug l;lklkjkwlk fh vwERS iof ogrghbiuteo49pqwodsvmkln !#2oi3eg9rbu0hasdfghjklkujyrte rseadfhgjkjhrdsafg! comertwro 23tkp ewofi pqwef p4 gaffergbh p42 3 240p o1! #$1 2r4

End incoherent babbling.

Commence tears of joy:

WAAH!

End tears of joy.

Commence intelligible part of review:

Wow! Amazing! I love everything! Absolutely everything! I love the parallels, I love the book, I love the chemistry, I love the scene with the sabre, I love Rumple being brave at the end, I love the ending, I love the line about the attractive accent, I love Rumplestiltskin (but then I always did). The ONLY thing I would change would be making his reason for wanting to leave a little stronger, even just by making it clear earlier that she REALLY needs her books to be perfect. But! OH MY GOSH! Every other little thing...just...just...

End intelligible part of review.

Recommence shrieking, incoherent babbling, and tears of joy:

ADFGU AAAAAH *sob* QWERG # $ GMEJS AAAAAUUUGH!

Continue ad infinitum.

End message, re: Skin Deep, the entire story.
SilverFox-00 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful story. I really hope you make a second part.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
This story was pretty dark, but great role reversal.
landscapegirl chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Again. Whew! Very ominous last lines! LOVED IT.