Reviews for Leap Before
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
It was perfect, sad and beautiful. Loved it
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Ugh! My heart! I'm in love with this.
Ctf20 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
oh how i wanted them locked somewhere during this time! Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
this is really good. write more :D
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very well written. I liked it. Thanks
JayJayNicolaB chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this,
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really like this one, it broaches the point in a way that is fairly unique.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. You did such a good job of capturing the pain. I could FEEL it. WOW.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved it :)) love reading stories where they get together earlier, really well written. :)
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's sweet :') okay, i'm kinda melodramatic right now. Every fanfic i read i say it's sweet. Yeah, kinda on sappy mood tonight but oh well :) thank you for writing :)
Habita chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it! Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
She closes her eyes, sucks in a breath, shivers. It's cold out. Her coat's too light. She hadn't bothered to put on a heavier one; they'd just had to do a cursory check of the roof, but a gust had blown the door shut. Usually one or the other of them thought to secure things like that - You know what helps with keeping warm? Making out and cuddling.

"Heights," he finally says, flatly. "Really."

She bobs her head, clenches her jaw against a shudder. "Growing up, yeah. Put me a few stories in the air and I'd worry. Not enough that anyone noticed." - Ughhh she's trying too hard and he's being cold and it all makes me very sad and uncomfortable.

"I thought I was over it. Poising myself on edges, waiting to jump with my heart in my throat." It's harder and harder to speak through the sudden dryness in her mouth. She wants, more than anything, for him to understand what she's trying to say, but she's beginning to understand that he's done trying.

"You're not." It would be a question if his voice weren't so disinterested. - That is so sad. That he's done trying. I mean I know this is so delayed that we're past it now but I find this is more depressing than the show itself.

hopeless relief at the reprieve mixed with a churning kind of disappointment, the wash of unreleased adrenaline rolling through her body, then fizzling away. - I truly wish you could comprehend what an incredible writer you are.

tries to focus on something, anything that's not how little he wants her now. - You are so dumb, Kate. It always annoyed me she thought that. I get not remembering what she said but really? Out of no where in the middle of a case you think he was just like Nah still hot and I still wanna shag her but I have mediocre feelings for her now. DON'T BE STUPID, KATE.

"Just tell me," she murmurs, her eyes fixed firmly at the street below.

Maybe all she needed to do was start to cry in front of him weeks ago, because he finally, finally doesn't even try to skirt around it anymore. "You remember," he says. "Being shot." - My hearttttt. But now I wanna watch The Limey.

of course he heard her in the interrogation, it's the only scenario that's ever made any sense. - There it is!

"Jesus, Beckett," she hears him say, voice low and rough, not at all helping as she swallows convulsively, pulse thumping, eyes watering. Then there's the soft shuffle of fabric over concrete, his hand on her shoulder, pressing firm against the joint. "You're cold," he murmurs gruffly. - This is gonna make me cry.

Then there's a rush of warmth over her shoulders, her back, settling around her stomach, the heat of his just-occupied jacket enveloping her, surrounding and stilling the thudding of her heart, quieting the noisy pulse thrumming through her temples. - This is wrecking my heart so badly. Like actual physical reaction.

"I wanted to be ready. I loved you. Love you. I know you love –" she can't, can't quite say it after the past weeks, doesn't know if he wants it anymore, "I know you loved me." - OMG, Jessie. I want to sob. I keep talking to coworkers so I can appear all normal BUT I AM BREAKING.

"Present tense," she hears him rumble, close to her ear. - OMG OMG OMG. Just. You choose the perfect dialogue.

and her chest leaps and her head spins until she's entirely turned around, until she can't tell whether she's falling or flying. - Gorgeous.
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Please do not jump off any cliffs because there are a million more story lines I'd like to read resolved your way. :)

Selfish, I know, but I stand by it.

That was amazing. You write so well it makes me want to throw myself off a cliff coz I'll just never ever get anywhere near close to how good you are.

It's cool. You're that good I just don't care.

PS. I like that possibly having your teeth pulled with pliers is almost but not as horrible as never posting fic again. Nice prioritising there. ;)
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is perfect. Just perfect.
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well, I for one don't mind that Cora and Jillian Casey resort to those kinds of threats to get you to post. And, um, I kind of LOVE that poem. First, assume I love everything and I don't even care that it didn't happen this way because this is wonderful. Now, here are the parts that I can't even begin to get over: Before, before, before, now. "swirl of twilight" "the adrenaline was enough to choke me" "Her life always threads back to this, now" "she feels a ridiculous dampness trying to spill down her cheeks" (this is BEYOND BRILLIANT) "until she can't tell whether she's falling or flying" (DITTO) You have magical witchy powers too, you know.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »